AMC-Thursday

• Members

Okay, but why?

I'm gonna start calling you Counselor Troi (I'm a closet psuedo Trekkie), possessing extra-sensory empathy, because I swear you read waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much into every little thing. All they were doing was debating on whether New Age Erica is the same as Vintage Erica. :unsure:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I figure I can comment on this, since it's not directly about the what airs daily on the show....

We're just supposed to eat it up when a vet is on the screen? Just because they're there? Megan put them there too. Megan "wrote" for Tad. She made him a cold blooded killer. Megan "wrote" for Dixie. She made seem like a completely unhinged whack job, and ultimately killed her in a terrible way that was a slap in the face to everything Dixie and T&D stood for. Megan "wrote" for Joe too. She made him get all hot and bothered over Greg, because he "saved" Josh and foget all about Kate. And people said how terrible that was. And it was. There was no need to see our vets like that.

But now, because Megan is gone, and B&E are there, they're just supposed to get a free pass? It's okay what story they write because they put the vets on screen? That's how this post came acorss to me. Lets make Tad a serial killer, a story for a vet.

I don't see the point in having the vets on your screens if their storylines are crap. I wouldn't want to watch the vets be humilated, as long as they were on screen.

If we're just going to let B&E be heroes because they dared to put the vets on, then we might have well have kept Megan. Because she did the same thing.

• Members

All we know about you is you're an ex-Erica fan....forever a David/Erica couple fan....a major Josh-hater....and hate the fact Tad buried Greg Madden. Bc that is ALL you comment on. There is much more to this show, past and present, than those 4 things.

• Members

LMFAO, if you say so. I won't get in the way of your alpha dog AMC status anymore. What could I possibly know about AMC? I mean, I only watched almost daily for 12 years.

If you think that's all I care about, you're just like everyone else who's never taken the chance to talk to me. Just at talked me. I've talked to a lot others here, and other boards who know I bleed AMC. Shame you see me as the bad guy. I'd fight for AMC with all I have even know.

But whatever.

• Members

Sorry Andy, can't agree, If they're just going to pull Ruth or Opal out of the attic to prop KWAK or Greenlee or someone, I'd rather they stay in the attic.

If they're going to use them, they need to use them in ways that make sense, and are relevant to the storyline. Not just a "throw a vet in today's show, that'll shut up the ones screaming we don't show the vets enough" ish alot of shows do.

Archived