AMC: Wednesday

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was the best of the week, just simply due to the Annie story moving forward. I really could care less about Kendall going behind Ryan's back with this Hilliard character. I I was really disturbed by Greenlee's scenes. It was like watching a train wreck. It was just bad but par for the couse I guess.

Sabine as usual was trying way to hard and if that was comedy..... well lets just say I wasn't laughing.

• Members

See, I tend to think that Sabine is very good, but the material she's been given since crashing the car has SUCKED. Who thought that playing her coping and redemption for laughs would be a good idea? It's ridiculous. Meanwhile, Melissa Claire Egan is very good but if we don't at least find SOMETHING substantial out soon I'm going to lose interest. Maybe now that Cameron Mathison is on DWTS we won't see him too much.

• Members

Lol! Amanda has her days when she is excellent! :D And the episode with Ryan was one of her good episode! :D

Amanda also has her horrible days. Sometimes she makes the dialogue kinda funny.

Well I am on the fence with Amanda.

I love Kate Hall! She is proving herself at AMC. She is great. She is new and she still does well with the episodes when she is Sw. :D

• Members

And don't forget about the voice over when your character's car goes over said ravine. Don't just scream, add a little Carol Burnett Tarzan yell in there, because YOU'RE ACTING, HERE!!!!!

When there's a dream sequence you have to perform where your character gets shanked in the park, don't just clutch your side, wince in pain and fall... Get the hell outta here! You have to lunge forward, roll your tongue in your mouth as if you're hot for your attacker, clutch your side, gasp, grunt, pant and fall flat on your back, because... YOU'RE ACTING HERE!

• Members

Annie's story is VERY intriuging. She has the only good one going. Im really digging the mystery here.

Greenlee annoyed me today. What a waste of time. She and Aidan are about teh most forced couple in a long time with absolutely zero chemistry. I cant beleive they ditched Di for this

I loved Babe's scenes with Annie today. She wasnt being pushy or nosy but truly trying to help Annie out like she did Kendall. Ive missed Babe and she needs a story.

IA. Sabine was amazing playing the vengeful bitch. The crash was teh worst thing to happen to her bc she can not play that role anymore. They have to have her on the redeeming path and its been suicide as Greenlee has lost her appeal. I want her to be the bitch that causes trouble but they kind of screwed themselves up here

• Members

The Zach/Ian/Josh scenes were sooooooooooooooo good! I loved the whole kangaroo business...and how hot is TK's chest?!? That man is built. Anyway - very tender scenes - and I love how likeable Josh has become - and how integrated he is in the family now.

Annie's story definitely has me intrigued. I loved the ending....I just hope to GOD that it has nothing to do with Terry. But I'm wondering who else's anniversary that note could be referring to unless it's the anniversary of a major event other than a wedding?

Emma did NOT look happy today - she looked at Babe as if the devil was going to come out of her and destroy Babe!

The first scene with Greenlee/Aiden/Jack was funny - especially the British thing. But then it slowly got more annoying as the show went on. I did enjoy Jack's declaration of love towards Greenlee though and how he loves being around her. That was sweet.

I can't WAIT for tomorrow's episode with Tad's birthday. How fun does that look? They've got posters of the old 'Tad the Cad'. Opal, Ruth, and Joe better be there tomorrow or else!

Archived