Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You'd think Roger had won another major by the reaction to his win. What I hate about Roger is that for years he either skipped IW or both IW and Miami(pooping the tournament) because he needed to rest up and this was when he wasn't winning majors. Now that he won a major he decides to play both. How convenient!

Well it looks like Nadal can't overpower him anymore. Berdych has a better chance with his flat shots. The match wasn't that really close or exciting but it was better than IW. IMO Rafa got blitz in both finals.

As for the clay season ...I don't think Rafa will win the French like many are saying.

And Novak and Andy have become after thoughts in the tour....LOL...I don't miss them at all. It is clear that Roger is #1 at the moment even though he is #4 in the world. Who would have thought Roger and Nadal would be in the top 5 again. I thought both were finished.

Ha....Roger: I've been coming since 1998.  IW was great but here is special with the fans.....that's rich.....considering he pooped it a lot by missing it. Why doesn't he mention that?

Who do you like in the French?

• Members

So Roger is only playing The French. Hmmm...why bother if he is going to lose early there? He might as well not play it. Not that he would do any damage in the clay anyways.

And he isn't interested in #1 since he is still far behind Nole's lead....I buy that....LOL.

• Members

If I've learned anything this year, it's not to underestimate RF. I still think he goes in as the favorite to RG. The only thing that kept him from multiple French titles was Rafa's dominance, and Rafa's nowhere near the player he was then.

• Members

And don't forget ....don't underestimate Medusa either...LOL

Please register in order to view this content

And where were Roger's parents? They were shown during the week and then poof nothing? Did they leave early and thus why Medusa sat with the common folks??

And if Roger wins the French....I will be shocked!

As for Novak...I think he is sick of tennis IMO...he is only playing because that's his job. He lost all motivation after The French...and don't know if he is having other family problems too that are causing him not to give a damn about tennis.

Edited by Soapsuds