• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Did anyone see that match?! Rafa looked so off, his movement was just so bad. I know people often scoff when Rafa underplays his chances but I think he does truly doubt himself sometimes, especially now. I think someone (his Uncle Toni Nadal?) said that Rafa was experiencing an existential lack of confidence (or something like that). I thought it was a bluff, to take some of the pressure off but I'm thinking there is some truth to that statement.

Andy Murray, who came out aggressive, quickly picked up on Rafa's lack of confidence and his lack of adequate movement/footwork and 'went to town', picking Rafa apart. Now that Murray has won 2 clay court titles in two weeks, after never having won a title on clay, I wonder whether people will credit MoMo for these wins as much as people liked to blame her for his early losses for like, the past several months?

Rome is going to be interesting given the variables on the Men's side and the fact that the Women's Draw looks like one giant clusterf uck.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

It's just been announced that Pennetta and Fognini are to be married next year. I hope Flavia knows what she's in for. Supposedly, it's been alleged that Fognini is more laid back off court but can't he control his behavior better than that on court?

We know he went on to play Rome so he has not been suspended any matches or tournaments. Was he even fined for this?

Why am I just hearing about this today?!

• Members

Well, Novak certainly seemed as though nothing could stop him in this tournament--maybe except for a champagne bottle cork.

//v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/B75C442F351211762604821946368_3499f357095.3.1.6905867299085131832.mp4?versionId=0kAxy_H38W_38TFwK0uiA2gkK0qCI0fA

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

The New Rankings….French Open just a week away!!

• 1 Novak DJOKOVIC 13845
  • 2 Roger FEDERER 9235
  • 3 Andy MURRAY 7040
  • 4 Tomas BERDYCH 5230
  • 5 Kei NISHIKORI 5220
  • 6 Milos RAONIC 4800
  • 7 Rafael NADAL 4570
  • 8 David FERRER 4490
  • 9 Stan WAWRINKA 3845
  • 10 Marin CILIC 3325
Edited by Soapsuds