Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

New rankings out already. Nadal will be number 1 soon. Federer goes up to #6 and Juan Martin drops to #7 and John Inser goes up to #15 ...I love that Murray lost almost 2,000 points...

• 1 Novak DJOKOVIC 10980
  • 2 Rafael NADAL 10060
  • 3 Andy MURRAY 7060
  • 4 David FERRER 6850
  • 5 Tomas BERDYCH 4535
  • 6 Roger FEDERER 4515
  • 7 Juan Martin DEL POTRO 4425
  • 8 Jo-Wilfried TSONGA 3425
  • 9 Richard GASQUET 3165
  • 10 Stanislas WAWRINKA 3150
emirates-singles-logo-eng.png
Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I guess it's too much to expect announcers to call matches and skip the psychoanalysis, mind reading, and projecting. The first set was all about how tired Djokovic was and how he wasn't on his game presumably Wawrinka's fault. Then they switched to how he was made to go five matches because of his endurance training. They were pleased that "this guy" was waking up and "this guy" was possibly tightening up. I stopped watching for a set and a half and turned back on in time for the final set. I don't remember all of that noise when Djokovic failed to show up against Andy Murray.

And how stupid is their graphic of a "big four?" Andy Murray doesn't belong in a big anything unless it's a list of ugly players. Roger Federer may have fallen off but are they seriously comparing his career winners to Andy Murray? This is all Djokovic's fault for not dispatching Andy Murray twice.

Good for Nadal.

• Members

Men's Final Rating

2.7 rating with a 0.9 in women 18-49

Much lower than the women's final with Serena....5.3 rating and a 1.6 in women 18-49

Men's tennis needs one of the USA male players to start breaking out....Nadal, Murray and Joker are NOT bringing the ratings in the USA....only Roger seems to do that for now.

Edited by Soapsuds

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Novak wins year end championship. Until January for the Aussie Open. Nadal ends up at number 1 for the end of year. Speaking of.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/tennis-busted-racquet/rafael-nadal-played-practical-joke-andy-murray-inappropriate-163046160--ten.html

I wonder if the rumors about Nadal being gay is true??...lol

• 1 month later...