AMC: Friday

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good show so far...I'm really enjoying the Tad/Aiden/Krystal fun scenes. They are just fun to watch, especially Tad with Aiden. I don't like the obvious Greenlee/Aiden pairing they are foreshadowing though...this should be Josh/Greenlee.

I kinda like how Amanda is Ava's 'babysitter' now...gets Amanda more screentime since its obvious they want to use Ava a lot. I just see smell this kiss coming...

Kendall needs to get out of denial and get a grip. Spike is deaf - but he's not on his deathbed like Ian.

• Members

I loved the Greenlee/Ryan scenes! It was intense!

I loved the Amanda/Ava scenes!

Ava: "Only Britney,Paris, or Lindey is on the cover"

Amanda: "Then go the rehab, get drunk: :D

Aidan/Krystal/Tad scenes! I love them!

• Members

Haha - How HOT is Aiden today???? My God - I want his outfit too - love his flipflops. But watching him try to line-dance was so hot. That smile...ahhhh.

And I'm really liking the Ava/Amanda scenes - and how Ava stole the shooter. The Comeback scenes today are really fun and a MUCH needed break from all the depressing hospital drama.

• Members

I'd rather watch 1 full hour of the Comeback stuff over this depressing Kendall/Spike stuff. Kendall seriously needs to wake the F*** up and accept her son is deaf and then try to deal with it in a mature, responsible way....while still giving Ian her full attention. Ugh!

LOL at Ava walking in and dancing against the line dancing. LOL at Tad too....I'm really enjoying Tad/Krystal today, and Aiden's body/peeking underwear. ;)

Archived