• Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

WaaaaaaaaaWBahwaaa

They aren't going to give me my Jason and Elizabeth love story D%$#&%$#@ It

I have to say I haven't been watching as much like I use to. I can't stand seeing him

with the woman who wanted his kid dead, its just not romantic to me...I can't watch them

and since they are 'everywhere' its hard to avoid them so I just avoid the show.... :(

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I'm still praying someone with brains will come in and clean up the mess this soap has become with the writing. Killing Liz and Jason's son so they can pimp their fav female on GH. GMFB Bring back love in the afternoon with Liz and Jason, Michael and someone his age, Kristina and Ethan. I'm not real happy they are breaking up Jax/Carly. Jax at least changed Carly for the better most times. I also want her realizing Liz is not what she thought and maybe is good for Jason. :D

• Members

It won't happen GH has gotten so bad I can barely tolerate it...As was pointed out in the Tracey Q thread here by hookedongh

I always have admired how she (?) can put this show together and call them out on their crappy writing...

Well today was Jake's off-screen funeral Sonny didn't go cause Brenda didn't go and she didn't want to cause a scene with Carly. Luke didn't go, Jason didn't go to his son's funeral because he didn't want to intrude on Liz/Lucky, "so instead" he went to see Joss who Luke was visiting (like Luke gives a [!@#$%^&*] about Joss or Jake for that matter til now when he killed him)." The killing of Jake was to white wash Jason for ignoring his son so he can have another kid and won't be reminded how he neglected to fight for his son...now Jason will be written to realize the err of his ways and embrace father hood after abandoning Jake the pimphand is stroking overtime in this story....this is to absolve Jason that is why Jake is killed on Elizabeth's watch and she forgave Luke Jason and anybody else while chanting repeatedly how its no one's fault "but hers of course" Again,

Elizabeth is thrown under the bus.

• 1 year later...

Archived