AMC: Friday: August 17, 2007

• Members

Oh, well. Deal with it. Beall pretty much wrote the whole show all summer long with her sixteen billion scripts, breakdowns and both back-to-back all the damn time. It was a pissy, bitchy, snarky summer.

I guess B&E are using dramatic writers to write the dramatic stories instead of Mandy and her hokey sitcom dialog.

And it's too bad you're just so uber busy that you're not able to back up your claims of why Cohen is so mediocre. I would really love to see a comparison to Beall's superior (HA!) scripts.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since they made the big mistake of killing Dixie, she really doesnt have anyone to represent her in this storyline. Del is a joke and Palmer is nonexistant. All there is is JR, but he has his own things. Di would have been the perfect choice and could have helped make up for getting rid of Dixie, as she could have been used. Unfortunetly that wont be the case and it will be Julia and just Tad (with a little JR and no Jamie). The timing for her exit is just bad and this story will end off even more anticlimatic than it was headed for

• Members

The distance between Kendall and Ian hurts. Kendall wanted him from the moment he was conceived and this distance between them....just *sob* Can't wait till Kendall comes to terms with Spike's deafness and focuses on both of her sons.

ETA: I am going to miss Kelli. Going to miss Di and her romance with Aidan

Archived