AMC: Thursday: August 16, 2007

• Members

Welcome, Kate Hall! She wrote the best script so far this week. Her dialogue was very natural, not at all stagy or over the top, and she seems to have a good grasp on the characters.

Jack & Erica's scenes were the highlight for me. I can't blame him for thinking she told her producer to tape them since she has been so involved with her reality show the past few months. They're one of the few couples I'm invested in currently.

I don't care for Zzzendull but their fans were treated to him being incredibly loving and supportive. This is how soap opera romance should be done!

The Annie/Ryan scenes were so much calmer than his badgering of Di on Wednesday's show. The dialogue was subtle for a change.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They were so great weren't they? And you can see that they are still so much in love, so connected, and not nearly over :D Just the way they look at one another and touch tells the story. I love how Erica broke down because everything is beyond her control and she can't fix it. I love seeing Erica vulnerable at times like this just as I love seeing her rise up and fight for what she wants :P .

I can undestand Jack's initial anger and his thinking she had Pam lurking somewhere when she has done it to him before. Plus now all of their intimate personal, family problems are out in public. I know people despise Greenlee but I think he fears what the public opinion and possible actions will do to her. She may be a villain right now but she is still his kid.

Archived