Will Heather Tom Return to Y&R?

• Members

Does anyone think that Heather Tom will ever return to Y&R and replace that ameila henlie and re-create the role of Victoria we need her bad. She could reenigerize that boring character of Victoria.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Heather Tom tells Soap Opera Digest that she wasn't looking to get back into daytime after One Life To Live released her from the role of Kelly. But when B&B head honcho Bradley Bell called her about taking on the role of Brooke's youngest sibling Katie, Heather changed her mind. Heather had of course worked for the Bell family for years on The Young And The Restless as Victoria Newman, so she freely admits, "Brad is the only person I want to work for, so I'm really happy to be back on a Bell family show." And to make things even more fitting for the new role, Heather had dyed her blonde hair several months ago and is now a brunette, just as the original Katie was on B&B over the years.

When Bradley Bell first contacted Heather, they talked about a longer contract, but they decided to settle on a six month agreement to see how things work out.

Tom's first B&B air date is August 30.

Source: Soap Opera Digest

• Members

I honestly don't want to see Heather have to play Victoria in the state she's in a the moment. Vicki is just not Vicki right now and won't be Vicki again until LML is fired and a writer that knows how the characters should be written.

Archived