GL: SOW/SOD Casting News

• Members

SOD August 28, 2007

Daniel Cosgrove: (Bill Lewis) Billy's (Jordan Clarke) son and Olivia's ex, who left in 2005, is coming home. His first air date has not yet been released.

David Andrew McDonald (Edmund Winslow): The dastardly San Cristobel prince, who was sent to prison in 2005 is also returning. His first air date and the length of his stay have not released.

Darnell Williams: The man who shot Dinah returns to Springfield on August 21 to reveal a shocking secret.

According to SOW, Daniel Cosgrove and David Andrew MacDonald are returning. They start taping in September and it will start airing in October.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A little off topic, but I remember back when Bill was helping Harley with Phillip, they became pretty close as friends. If I had to choose between nuDylan and DC's Bill to cause a wedge between Harley and Gus, I would have went with Bill instead of nuDylan.

• Members

^^LOL...that's okay on the pun. The fans have said 'em all...DAM hot, DAM fine, lol..on our board, we call visitors DAM lurkers. :P

Don't know yet what the GL storyline is going to be. He also recently filmed a L & O: SVU episode so that's something else to look forward to if you're interested. :)

Archived