DAYS: Rumored Firing

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After the disaster that the SSK was, I had hoped the show would place a moratorium on killing off vets.

That said, I think this could create a huge storyline if done the right way. The Bradys would be grieving for weeks and months on end (ideally) and there's always the wild card of Victor.

Not crazy about it, but there are some story possibilities here. Hmmmmm.

• Members
That's not why I think it's sad really. For me he's one of those vets that I want on the show. He doens't have to be on much, but when Bo & co is at the the pub it's nice if he comes out and say hello. I just want him there sometimes, that's all.

But I do think this could be good for the story. Still sad though.

• Members

I feel bad for Frank but he has health problems as well so I don't think he will be too upset.

The feud needs to have impact and killing off the Brady family patriarch is a good way to do it. I am glad to hear he won't be the only casualty, although that worries me too. I had a feeling Shawn Sr was going to die after his scenes when he left the Pub to go to Ireland. It had foreshadowing written all over it IMO.

It also opens the door to Caroline/Victor, which I would love.

• Members

Not true, unless Sheffer is gone too. He is the one who wanted Leann back. And he loved the chemistry between her and Thaoo. That´s the only reason why we had to endure another Tony/Andre switch.

It could be a work of the new EP, but I seriously doubt his changes would be effective so soon.

Archived