DAYS: Rumored Firing

• Members

I doubt that. Thaoo signed on for a year and he would post about it if he or Leann were out. Thaoo always opens his mouth and gives out scoop so that I don't buy.

Plus, Hogan would not undo so much of the damage done to Tony and bring back Anna only to dispose of them that quick. Unless Hogan is out, which I doubt, I don't see this being true.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, I won't mind if Shawn SR passes because it will up the stakes in the story. Shawn isn't used much and its not as if he himself drives story. I think his passing will be good for the fued. I like it and it makes sense.

• Members

Naaa. I don't buy it for a minute. Hogan loves Tony the way he was in the 1980s, the suave and debonair Tony that was tormented about the DiMera family and legacy. He loves the chemistry between Tony and Anna.

If anything, you should increase Roman's presence in the story and have a true triangle.

• Members

I would miss Shawn Sr. because I enjoy the family scenes at the pub, but he's not around much any more. Caroline is more important in the family dynamic so if they want a Brady death, Shawn would definitely be my pick. Or Roman, but it seems like he's being included in more scenes now so maybe there's a plan for him.

As for Thaao and Leann, I think it would be a bad move to fire them so I hope there's no truth to that rumor. Anna has been a hit with viewers, and she and Tony have great chemistry together. Personally, I would rather watch them than John and Marlena.

• Members

Uh Matthew Ashford anyone. LOL if they want Thaao gone again, a contract don't mean spit.

Sucks that Grandpa Shawn might be gone. I'm not a big fan of the character but it sucks they're getting rid of any characters that have a history especially for characters like EJ <_<

Archived