ATWT Luke & Noah: Friday August 10 Discussion

• Members

Alright.......I watched ATWT for the first time with some invested interest since January. I have been following the Luke/Noah story on YouTube and through the spoilers.

I feel really, really bad for Luke. I know what it's like to like someone as more than a friend, and for them to deny my feelings in return. There is MAJOR chemistry between Van & Jake and I'm so glad it translates well on-screen. The angst between them makes for good drama and it only gets better next week :D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Flufferpest, AS ALWAYS, can't seem to comprehend what it means for Jack and Carly to be parents, and to do whatever to protect their child. She claims that she does, but she might want to take note that raising a bunny rabbit does NOT constitute in knowing how to raise a child... but only Fluffernothing would revolve everything back to her.

I truly love seeing Luke on screen; he's one of my favorite out of all the younger adult set...

Ava talks about how annoying JJ is; well damn, heifer, you ain't no better, with all that nagging you do. :rolleyes:

And IRIS IS BACK....this should be interesting....I always love Terri Garber.

• Members

Ava may be an annoying nag...but damn she looks good in a tank top. What I wouldn't give for those arms. LOL.

Oh, I forgot to ask...since when is HOLDEN'S birthday in August? LILY'S birthday used to take up an entire week of shows in mid-August, back in the day. And for you newbies (anyone who hasn't watched for nearly 20 years), I'm really not kidding. :D

• Members

I would love it if Iris was involved with some of the older men on the show...........oh yeah, that's right......THERE ARE NONE BESIDES TOM, CRAIG AND BOB!!

I would be nice to see a middle-age romance featuring Iris, Barbara and a guy but that will never happen....

• Members

^^ Exactly, and honestly, Dusty don't constitute "fight over" worthy either. If there were some other men on the show, it would have been interesting to see a Iris/Barbara storyline or even a Iris/Lucinda scene...but I keep forgetting Lucinda is sinking those claws into Meg these days...

Archived