ATWT Luke & Noah: Friday August 10 Discussion

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What's crazy to me is the fact Noah was able to go from likeable to [!@#$%^&*] in the span of 20 minutes. And oh lord... here we go with more Jack blaming Carly. What is up with these Snyder men? First Holden blaming Lily, now Jack. There's something wrong when Brad is the most likeable of the adult Snyders.

• Members

Yeah, and why didnt Holden react this seriously when Lily lent money to Jade. It was their money like he said. The storyline just blows and makes Holden look like a jackass!!

Maddie was must be in denial just like Noah is....LOL.

And here we go with Jack again getting mad at Carly. :rolleyes:

And poor Luke....great scenes with him and Noah..and then thinking back to it and smelling Noah's shirt.

• Members

And all that time he sat there bickering with Carly, they could have probably been halfway or even completely untied and left that place by then. These people take too long to do stuff. I know, I know, Carly was so happy to see J.J. again, who can blame her? But the second she saw him, she should have tried to get him the hell out of there. Not just stand there waiting a minute or two, THEN start freeing him.

I agree. I totally felt for him. Noah is in such deep denial it's not even funny.

• Members

I think Jack and Holden eat something 'special' on the Snyder farm...I mean get real...First off um. Carly tried calling you to forewarn you about Kit knowing Silas ahead of time; not her fault that ya didn't pick up your phone or the phone wouldn't connect the call.

Second, Holden didn't have a problem coughing up money to set up house with that tramp Julia Larabee....that was still their money; but it was quite already to spread the wealth to help not only her but himself as well.

Also, Holden keeps things from her left and right....until it's convient; when Lily wants to know things, he tells her "oh it's nothing' or 'I'll handle it' but heaven forbid Lily does what she does best, she gets reamed left and right.

As for Noah; talk about denying your true self....Why put Maddie through that? Sorry but that is a bit selfish to me to do that to her; rush her for a relationship all because he can't face who he truly is....

• Members

Jesus H Christ, WHY are they making Jack into a complete a-hole? I know some feel he's been an a-hole for a long time, but what is his excuse TODAY??? Yes, Carly made an emotional decision to run in and try and rescue JJ...but WHO walked into a trap, knowingly, without backup today, Jack?????? I understand that in some deep, deep place Jack is using this anger to keep his feelings for Carly at bay (it's no different from Noah using Maddie because she's his "only" friend in town, aka, the stone wall so he doesn't have to acknowledge his feelings for Luke) BUT it's way past old, and it's making Jack look like a complete JERK.

KATIE needs to STFU. I'm sorry...not having "one happy moment" to celebrate their engagement in the midst of a kidnapping is NOT what she needs to be focusing on. And she's back to whining...Jack has called her TWICE already since he's been out of town less than 24 hours (!!!!!!) and she's feeling all anxious and cut off? WTF??? I did have to laugh at how easily she believed Brad's lie about Parker...of course she's convinced Parker is acting out. Y'know...because she "loves those kids like her own"... and she's ready to step in and be the GOOD mommy to them that Carly isn't. *sarcasm off* Katie obviously doesn't have a flucking clue what is going on with those kids. She doesn't need to...if Jack's not around, she doesn't have to work them for his benefit.

I felt Luke's lonliness in his little script-writing dialogue, and I finally got some really conflicting vibes from Noah.

Why are they rehashing Rose's death for another Lilden drama? I get that losing a sister affected Lily greatly...but I thought they dealt with this? And Lily has been "this" way for as long as I've known her. I guess it's just Holden's turn to feel de-balled for a while again. He'll get over it soon enough.

• Members

I've already addressed the Jack situation....LOL. I feel the same way PJ.

I didnt even pay attention to the Katie/Brad scenes. If there was a quiz about it I wouldnt know the answers. :lol: The only thing that caught my eye was Brad shirtless. ;) Besides that Katie was mute material for me. I dont care for her at all.

Oh my poor Luke. You could tell how crushed he was when Noah was excluding him from eating pizza. Noah knew he was being a jerk and apologized. He is so in denial. I wonder what would have happened had Maddie not walked in.

And Holden...blah...I am so pissed at him. It's Lily's money. Where does Holden have money? He worked for Lucinda for a while but not that long to have millions. It's Lily money not his. Maybe that's why she did ask you for your permission. Holden is acting like a little child.

Archived