Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 8/20

• Members

Monday

Steve is hurt when Kayla asks Hope to watch Pocket instead of him; Nick is stuck with China Lee's kids when she is arrested.

Tuesday

Chelsea suggests that Nick put China Lee's kids in foster care; Jenna takes revenge on Max.

Wednesday

Belle tells Shawn that Philip is not interested in her; Bo, Hope, Marlena, Doug and Julie gather to read a new batch of translated letters.

Thursday

Sister Anne tries to expose Colleen's secret affair with Father Mallory; Tony tells EJ that Stefano has been brought to the hospital.

Friday

EJ summons Stefano's children to the hospital; Nick learns Chelsea's going to the beach with Jett.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What the hell are they doing putting characters like China Lee, Jenna (who the [!@#$%^&*] is she), Sister Anne and Father Mallory in the daily spoilers?????? Do those people make fans want to tune in..Stupid execs..Hopefully Ed Scott can fix this..

• Members

I don't think it's a big deal, especially when we get other spoilers and hardly anyone but online fans read these and, if online fans do read them, chances are they read other spoilers too that feature other characters.

These spoilers are usually vague at best but this time they are quite surprising IMO.

• Members

Well, the Sister and Father one tells that we are still moving (creeping) onward with the Santeen storyline.

The China Lee one tells us that Chelsea is still involved with Nick and that he has another sort of problem to deal with that a Suma cum Laude grad should never ever have.

Belle and Shawn are still tormenting each other.

Kayla proves that she doesn't deserve to raise a child by calling this sweet homeless boy "Pocket" like a pet lizard.

• Members

i really really really really HATE this storyline with the letters...it makes no sense and isnt good! I hate that the vets are being used to sit around and read letters...boring why bring back DOUG AND JULIE to sit around and read!??? lets explore the Stefano loved Julie storyline...heck i would tune into see them have sex not him and Kate.

• Members

Pretty sure the Father Mallory business is either a typo or just worded poorly when the episode could show Sister Anne working with Father Mallory to expose Colleen's affair rather than her having an affair with the priest. It could be read both ways. But really this just reminds me of when everyone freaked out because they thought the CDN TV Guide spoiler said Stefano was the father of Sami's babies.

I also find Pocket a silly nickname for a kid just because it conjures up thoughts of Michael Jackson's Blanket.

• Members

Hey Linn. Sorry to ask you this, but why would J&M celebrate their 21st wedding anniversary? :huh: Wouldn't it be a little bit over the top to celebrate all their anniversaries? That would be... what... three celebrations every year? They married in 2006 and they should imo celebrate that one since the others doesn't "count" because of the mess with Alex North.

• Members

They should celebrate all of their wedding anniversaries; they should celebrate the first time they made love on the plane, the first time they made love on the conference room table, the first time they kissed, the first time Marlena gasped and John said "That's a fact." You get the picture lol

Archived