ATWT: Monday August 6 Episode

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could have sworn there was more to my first post. I'm hoping I just forgot to send my edit...

Barbara has got to stop blaming Craig for her burns. He had nothing to do with that accident, yet she's still making him responsible! And I don't expect Emma's children to be gourmet cooks, but how could Meg BURN a pie? That shouldn't happen unless James took her as a hostage right after she put it in the oven.

• Members

Actually, I believe the boathouse explosion was meant for Carly. Julia overheard Jack on the phone with Barbara, but thought he was arranging to meet with Carly. I don't blame Babs for blaming Craig, his embezzling money from her company caused her to be at the boathouse.

I thought it was a good show today. It's amazing how I can feel for Craig, and think that Meg is unworthy of an embezzling, kidnapping murderer.

Liked the use of flashbacks with Rosanna and Paul. Even Will and Gwen were tolerable today.

Could someone explain to me why the chick who's playing Kit was booted off InTurn? She's by far better than the women finalists we've seen.

FLOVED Carly and Jack!!! OMG...F-I-N-A-L-L-Y Jack admitted that Carly's plan worked, and that he was in trouble when trying to fool Biker Nation by himself. LOL at Carly's using the name "Lee", her hated stepmother...and her describing how she'd beat up the "other" woman. Thinking about Fluff with two black eyes and a couple of missing teeth----hilarious!

• Members

I thought it might have been meant for Carly but wasnt sure.

I wish Craig was away from Meg's orbit. I am so sick of Meg now. I use to love her back in the day of her and Dusty. Now she is a worthless piece of [!@#$%^&*]! :lol:

I agree about the Laurette...I think that is her name who played Kit. She was real good. Better than the other two combined. I hear she got a two week contract with ATWT. Which isnt much but at least it is something.

• Members

I loved today's show. ATWT is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. Other than DAYS, it's the only soap I watch on a continuous basis.

Loved Barbara's scenes with Will and Gwen. The character of Will needs more of an edge. We're talking about a character that killed off his brother's fiance. There's something sick and twisted inside his head and it needs to emerge. He's so boring. I'm hoping that with Gwen being pregnant, their airtime will be less and they will be doing less, unless it pertains to the baby (appointments, lamaze class, baby showers, etc.).

Rosanna opened her eyes! :D I love Cady McClain and only as Rosanna. I watched a few episodes from her last stint on AMC, and I just couldn't get into the character of Dixie. That's probably because I wasn't watching during her first run on that show. Whatever. Cady is Rosanna to me.

I do enjoy Craig and Meg. I must admit. :)

The highlight of the episode, of course, was Jack and Carly. They remind me so much of Bo and Hope and I love it! The way Carly walked into that bar and went all undercover like that, it gave me goosebumps. That's a real couple right there. They understand each other, and know what the other is going to do without even having to ask.

The actor playing JJ is rather good.

• Members

I absolutely loved the show today....It was kind of heartbreaking to see Jack realize that Carly was heartbroken to know he went back and proposed again to Katie. I mean, was it all that important for him to insist on getting Katie to say yes? I mean, as someone pointed out, who give a rip about putting a ring on some Fluffernothing's finger while your son is in grave danger. That to me showed me that Jack was thinking only of his selfish ways rather than getting JJ back safe and sound.

Archived