ATWT: Monday August 6 Episode

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was nice to see Cady back! I only hope that they keep her around for a long time because she is such a deserving actress with the daytime emmy's to prove it. Even though I was never a fan of Lauretta, I like her as Kit.

The only highlight was seeing Paul and Rosanna reunited other than that, it seemed very slow. I sort of miss Jennifer Ferrin, I guess you really don't know how good someone is until they're gone.

• Members

I feel the opposite way. :lol: I can't see Cady McClain and not see "Dixe". Maybe it's because that was her first role or maybe it's because she has played that character for over 12 years but I just can't get Dixie out of my mind when I saw her today. Even with ATWT flashbacks and also seeing her with Roger Howarth just compounded the feeling that she was originally from an ABC soap. I was really attached with Ro today thou. I found myself touched when she first opended her eyes and when we saw the flashbacks of the babyswitch of 05'.

Does anyone else think it was a major cartoon moment when Paul was up and walking after just opening his eyes last week? Are they going to have Rosanna doing backflips tommorow? Since she also just woke up from her 2 year coma? That was something I couldn't get over even with the suspended reality theorm known in soaps.

CarJack was awesome in their scenes. They look good tomorrow too.

• Members

Soapsuds, everytime I come into this thread, my eyes lock right on your avatar...and plus when they do lock on the avatar, I automatically think that Luke and Noah are in pre-action...it looks that hot.

Okay, now to what I was really going to post about. Whenever I see Cady, I will forever remember her as Dixie; I didn't watch the show when she was on, but seeing her/reading the loves story of Dixie/Tad, just makes me think of her only in that role.

I truly loved watching her on ATWT though as Rosanna...I just hope they do her right in terms of a storyline.

• Members

I agree it looks very hot. I've had other SON members say the same thing about the avatar. I don't mind if anyone from SON wants to use it as their avatar. The more the merier. Glad you are enjoying the avatar.

As for Rosanna it is great seeing her again. I was tired of her when she left. So the time off was good for me. :lol: I cant wait to see Cady work with Scott Bryce. It should be interesting.

• Members

I was tired of her too. The Cabot storyline just. wouldn't. end. Seriously it went on for like 2 years and by the end of it Ro was ruined. But Cady said in her welcome back SPW interview that Cabot hasn't been mentioned so far. Sweet. There are sometimes when I'm willing to play dumb and let the writers pretend things never happened.

• Members

Joining the party late but had to chime in and say that today was another all-around enjoyable show.

Sadly, the character did used to have an edge. I was expecting that edge to return in today's scenes but it wasn't quite there. I'm hoping that when Ro is all and well, Will gets some scenes with her. I really loved the way their relationship was written "back in the day".

Gwen is so dry but chirpy Gwen is just too Cleo-esque. :blink:

Yay! I'm not the only one. :D I couldn't help but crack when Craig asked Meg which out of the three pies she wanted and she picked the one that wasn't there...nonetheless, Craig had that absent pie still in the car. :lol:

I actually enjoyed Jack & Carly together (most of the time, I don't see the appeal of these two). That double slap was hilarious!

Archived