B&B Discussion: Week of August 6

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really hate the character of Stephanie so that means that Susan Flannery is a great actress because I just love to hate her. The way she trashes the Logan family is very humilating and I'm rooting for the Logan girls (even Katie when she comes on) to bring the bitch down! Minus the Ridge & Ashley snoozefest, Phoebe's commercialized love triangle to promote Constancrap's album...the show has been great.

• Members

Eileen Davidson - she looks ultra-stunning on B&B every day.

I've been watching last Thursday's show on the Metro earlier: Eeeee - Ridge & Ashley!

And Stephers is so pushy - I love it.

I couldn't care less for Rick and his wet-T-shirt contest though. He's totally obnoxious and the new Ridge,pre-Ashley.

Overall, the writing is so damn good on B&B. Every line fits, every scene just flows nicely. B&B really makes you feel good these days. Either because of the good happening on-screen or because of the feeling that your life is so much more healthy. LOL!

One thing however: Brooke & DESIGNING??? :lol: Valley-Girl -> top-chemist -> top-executive -> star designer? :rolleyes:

• Members

That was pretty much my thought too. I was glad when Jackie and Clark tole her her designs weren't all the good. They should keep it that way and send Brooke back to the lab to make a break through or something. Design is a type of art and it's so unrealistic that a person would just pick up a pad at age 45 and start designing show stoppers. Don't go there BB!! Have more respect for talent.

I really hope Donna suceeds in getting Thorne to marry her. I just have to believe she'll fall for him in the end.

• Members

I'm thrilled that Thorne asked Donna to marry him. I can't wait to get Stephenie's reaction. I just don't understand why the ratings are going down. A 2.5 for last week?!! I'm more interested in the show this summer than I have been in ages.

• Members

ITA.

Although I've been more excited about the show due to certain stories in past and recent years B&B as a whole is as good as it hasn't been since the late 90s. As a matter of fact I don't think any soap has been as wonderfully written for many years...

I'm seriously on B&B withdrawal - didn't manage to watch past Monday before I took off. This will be my first appointment as soon as I get home: a B&B marathon. :)

• Members

I like to save episodes up and watch a week or two at a time, but right now the show is so good I have to know what's going on.

Poor Thorne. For most of his life he felt inferior because Steph took more of an interest in Ridge than in himself. He's about to look on that time as the good old days. On the brightside, maybe Ridge and Ashley can get some peace.

I wonder if this new guy for Brooke is bad news in some way. I just can't believe she's going to move on with someone other than Nick or Ridge. I thought for sure she'd have Ridge back in time for the maternity :blink: reveal. Doesn't look like that's going to happen though.

Archived