GL: Week of July 30

• Members

Now, I think I have it right....I'm looking forward to this week. It might be the best since, oh January. :D At least for me.

I'm also looking forward to Coop/Ashley, even though I hate this story is a retread of Ava/Coop/Lizzie, mean mother included.

I also hope we get more of Buzz and Lilian.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! Josh you crack me up :lol:...trashy sex haha.

Natalia and Gus were actually quite hot. I hope Natalia is more than just a temporary bump in the road for Harley and Gus, the actress has a good rappaport with Ricky Paull Goldin.

Dylan and Harley...I would have been gritting my teeth if I ever had to sit through scenes of them sleeping together.

Ava/Coop/Ashlee,,,,DK is repeating himself. Ava turned into a complete beyotch after losing Coop, just like Lizzie. Also I can't help but to feel as if Marina/Cyrus/Alex is a repeat of the Lizzie/Jonathan/Tammy triangle.

Still not feeling Jon's return.

• Members

Gus & Natalia were HOT! I'm also hoping that they're not just another obstacle for GusH.

Dylan is really annoying me...I'm seeing shades of BJ Green all over again.

I don't mind Reva & Jeffrey...but Olivia & Jeffrey are still leaving me going "WTF?"

Really liked seeing Dinah & Cassie in scenes together again. For a while there, I thought the writers might have forgotten that those two were so involved in each others lives once upon a time.

I'm excited about Jonathan's short return but for the love of God, could we please stop pimping the overrated mother/son sappy love story of Jonathan & Reva???

• Members

Ordinarilly, I don't care for the Wednesday show, but today, I will make an exception because Kim and Crystal absolutely rocked!

I adore Jeff and Reva. They are wonderful together and surprisingly hot. I enjoy that they are gradually becoming more. They are really good. I also love what Olivia brings to this story, but I hope she is not taken too far.

I have put GL back on TIVO, but I will only watch these 3. Don't care about anything else.

Incidentally, Brian Gaskill did his best acting today.

ANDREA

• Members

Today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. :lol: GL surprises me yet again.

I like how Olivia handled everything in this episode, but I pray to the soap gods that they would stop having her chase after Jeffrey O'Neil. You go from pursuing guys like Alan, Phillip, and Josh to the likes of Jeffrey O'Neil? Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Reva and Olivia will always be my favorite pair of deuling divas! So much undiscovered potential there to draw it out and make it so entertaining.

Yes Andrea, Gaskill did do his best acting today. I hope he never wakes up from that coma!

• Members

Reva and Olivia are my favorite two bitches to go at it!! That said why are these two women who have shared the same men in their life: Josh, Alan, Richard, Buzz to name a few going after the likes of Jeffery!! He must be one amazing bed partner and that's all I'm saying!

DAMN Jonathan looks yummylious with short hair, but this...this was really the "Story he had to come home for?" Boring!! And no payoff what so ever!!!!

• Members

Am I the only one who was bored by this episode? Other than for the Jon/Olivia scenes, today was mediocre (but I didn't see last week's ITL..maybe if I had, I'd be saying that today was a good day).

Jonathan coming back to check up on Reva and Dylan is just lame. There is just no way he loves Reva that much. It would have made much more sense if Marah or Shane had come back.

Speaking of Jonathan & Reva, their scenes were repetitive and forgettable. I used to love their relationship, but its becoming more incestuous than Tammy & Jonathan's. <_< And Jonathan acting like such a good son is just tedious to watch.

Now the Jon/Olivia scenes...I saw the Jon of old once again. It made no sense why he was threatening Olivia like he did at first but as their scenes went on, I was just reminded how full of mistrust Jonathan can be. Loved how Olivia reminded him that they're a lot alike and eventually got through to him depite his hesitations.

Didn't like how Jonathan practically congratulated Reva obtaining Jeffrey as a casual sex buddy. Guess he doesn't know that the scumbag raped his aunt. :rolleyes:

I do admit I love seeing the Reva & Olivia bitchfests. I just don't get why Olivia is so determined to win Jeffrey.

The previews tomorrow are making it somewhat understandable as to why TP came back but today was just downright awful to be, as another person mentioned, to be "the story he had to come back for".

• Members

I'm glad the show didn't do all the fanfare for Jonathan. He should just blend right back in. I'm truly glad Tammy (SG was a total bore) is dead because I refuse to watch incest. I just won't. The world is full of people, and you don't have to get with a blood relative. That's disgusting! Don't mean to offend anyone, but it is what it is...

The show didn't make a huge deal with the return either because there is the possibility that TP won't be around that long, so why make a fuss...

Or, and more importantly, Kreizman is an idiot. I don't expect better from DK. GL? Yes! DK? Absolutely not!

The man's a moron with severe pre-ejaculation problems. He does not know how to slow down! Why invest in something when it will be over before it barely begins?

I know I am in for a huge let down with the Reva/Oliva/Jeff triangle and the rivalry between the two women, but I'm going to hope against hope anyway.

ANDREA

Archived