GL: Week of July 30

• Members

But he didn't blend right in. His return came out of nowhere...they came up with this lame excuse as to why he came back and then he's nowhere to be seen halfway through the episode. Makes no sense!

And yet you're rooting for a triangle involving a rapist who isn't truly sorry for what he did and his rape victim? Love the irony. :lol:

What??!! The mags have been speculating a TP return for months, GL is having a book written about his character and there was a promo just this week centering on Jonathan's return. How is that not making a huge deal?? :blink:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I meant Olivia but now that you've mentioned it, Cassie was pretty much in the same boat as Olivia.

It still completely boggles my mind why Olivia is so hellbent on getting Jeffrey. I mean she's soo hellbent that she's willing to throw her nephew and his daughter's life away. Arghh..hate what they're doing to Liv.

I thought all the scenes with Jonathan were really good today. And as much as Jon/Reva have become irritating, I actually shed a few tears when Jonathan told Reva to visit Tammy's grave. I'm glad that for once, Reva is acknowledging the great depth of loss Jonathan has experienced with Tammy's death.

That was funny when Jeffrey started mentioning Jonathan's dad and Jonathan was like, "Okay, this is weirding me out!" :lol:

I love seeing Lillian more on my screen. I'm enjoying her and Buzz's quirky relationship.

• Members

I was just stating why the basis of your argument (Jonathan & Tammy are "disgusting") could also be said about your own preferences (your enjoyment of the Olivia/Jeffrey/Reva) triangle.

Because it's been said a gazillion times before and I have no further interest to explain why, despite some obvious writing issues he has, I don't think he's the worst headwriter out there.

• Members

I agree. They made a big deal out of his return with a book :blink: and all, but the return itself didn't make a whole lot of sense. I wonder what they were thinking? I can see TP's motivation easy enough($), but if TPTB were going to spend the money shouldn't it have been during sweeps when it actually matters?

Archived