B&B Discussion: Week of July 30

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! Is DeviousDonna copyrighted? Are you gonna sue me for using it? :P

DeviousDonna... oops.... Donna/Grace is a skank and I can't wait for her to get the Stephanie Beat Down! I'm not quite sure how this is suppose to help Brooke just yet. And Thorne is far too gullible.

When I first head the singing, I thought "Wow! Phoebe sure has improved overnight!" Ha, ha! Then I saw this other chick singing in the booth. Not my cup of tea, but definitely better than listening to Constanstink and Opera Boy.

If Ridge knows what is good for him, he'll fight to keep Ashley. He better not be running back up into Brooke's panties.

• Members

I can't wait to see Stephenie flip out on Donna. I hope Donna and Thorne fall for each other for real. Donna has a talent for snark, she's not sweetie Darla, so I think it would be fun to see her and Stephenie fight. It's gotten old with Brooke.

• Members

I've been quite impressed with Jennifer Gareis in all her scenes with Susan Flannery. It would be very easy for her to be intimidated as an actress but she isn't and there's a different vibe to the rivalry that's just as nasty as Stephanie/Brooke. Personally I always believe Stephanie deserves everything she gets so I hope Donna sticks it to her good and gets Thorne up the aisle.

• Members

Tuesday has been the most boring episode in quite a while. Actually it was the first no thrills episode in a long time.

Not that the dialogue was bad but I really didn't care for the theme of "the end of a great young love": Rick & Phoebe are done, let's move on.

I did however enjoy Stephanie's and Ashley's conversation a lot. Let's hope today and the days to come will be back to the usual kick ass-mode storyline-wise like in recent months and weeks...

• Members

I guess you're right with this one. I don't make myself any illusions: The cast is too small so taht they are bound to get back together in some way. Although IMO it would be high time to ship Kyle Lowder/Brady Black off to Paris...

51142b.jpg

:lol:

I'd much rather have Thomas back in town or a real young actor for that matter.

BTW: Education provided by MrSmartypants re: Thorne/Donna:

• Members

I really hope Phoebe continues to resist Rick. If they are back together in two weeks I'm going to be annoyed. I have a suspicion they'll get back together and take it to the next level the night of the concert.

I just don't understand why this show has gone down in the ratings. It's better than it's been in a long time, at least I think so. Obviously, not everyone agrees.

Archived