B&B: Elliot Yamin to guest star

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B needs to stop smoking the American Idol crap. As the ratings show, this is not bringing in the younger viewers (or any viewers for that matter) and MacKenzie is better than this. I actually think Pheobe would be fun to watch with a decent storyline (with someone her own age)

• Members

I'm really looking forward to this concert.

It's so 80's and totally reminds me of Y&R - although all singers will be better than Danny Smarmalotti (Michael Damian) that's for sure.

Don't know anything about Elliott Yamin - because I ain't watching reality crap stuff - but he was a friend of mine's favorite last season on AI so he should be a good singer. :)

• Members

My whole problem with this stupid crap is this: in Y&R the stories were good and we cared about Danny and what that story was about. Also during that timeframe all the stories were up to par, the cast was utliized and daytime was thriving! That is not the case today!! If you write good stories, if you can hold on to your audience, if you use your entire canvas, if you all the other things that should be done first then by all means, pull something like this out of thin air and run with it! If not, don't!! B&B isn't alone in this, GL does it all the time!! Just makes me so angry...even though I like Elliot, I'll buy his album on iTunes, I don't want to see him on my TV at 12:30 when I turn on the TV to watch Stephanie, Eric, Thorne!!!!

Archived