Y&R - NuColleen

• Members

She's on today's day-ahead and all I can say is she'll take some getting used to. No accent except for a few slip-ups.

Okay, kindness over.

She looks like a prettier version of Perez Hilton in an 80's big hair wig. Little body, big head.

Most of you will see her Monday.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tammin wasn't that bad but the kiss they had was AWKWARD as hell! Hopefully once Eyal and Tammin work together more it will get better.

As for Tammin being skinny, AL was skinny when she first came to Y&R from GH. She said she was a size 3 when she started the show and gained the weight after the wool clothes she wore as Colleen made her break out and she had to take steroirds to control the break out and kept the weight on thinking Colleen was gonna have a weight s/l after the girls made fun of her at the coffee house.

• Members

I have to say that as somebody who was on medication that made me gain weight I am boycotting Y&R indefinatly. So I'll go see Tammin on clips of Home and Away on YouTube. I like that show. I'll see if anybody can upload the kiss on YouTube.

• Members

I saw the recast version of Colleen and I was dismayed!

I miss Adrienne! I felt so sad for her for the way she was fired from YR which prevented Adrienne from taking part in Emmy festivities.

I felt so sorry for AL when I was reading her blog.

I hope that everything will turn out for Adrienne.

Archived