DAYS: SOW Spoilers

• Members

Credit: The Blue Note

Roman is stabbed

Paraphrashed: Lucas, EJ and Roman are at the police station trying to convince Stefano not to harm Sami or the babies when "Tony" walks in and wants to help. "Tony" jumps in and tries to talk to Stefano. Alone with "Tony" Roman gets a call from Bo warning him that the "Tony" with him might be Andre. "Tony" stabs Roman and makes a hasty escape before Roman is rushed to the hospital. Roman is in critical condition and out of it. Sami, Lucas and Marlena are all with him and telling him he will make it. But Roman goes into cardiac arrest. Sami is devastated. She wants to get even and declare war. She vows to kill Stefano if Roman dies. Marlena tries to tell her she can't take on Stefano. Sami doesn't listen of course and races off to the DiMera mansion to confront Stefano. "If Roman were conscious, he'd be telling her not to go. It doesn't make sense. It's too dangerous. Plus, if she's successful and does kill Stefano, her life will be ruined. But Sami's a fighter, like Roman and Bo," notes Josh Taylor wryly. "She's a true Brady". And in true Brady fashion, she may make the biggest mistake of her life as Roman's life hangs in the balance.

BUZZ... Josh Taylor talks about how he loves the way Hogan has given Roman and the SPD back their brains. :blink:

HIT/MISS: Colleen/Santo... wonderful to have Stefano, Tony and Anna back but they hated the way the storyline revolves around Colleen and Santo and the way the vets are used to read the letters. They hope the secrets of the feud will be unlocked so that Bo, Hope, John and Marlena can act out stories instead of reading about them.

SPOILERS week of July 30

Bo and Lexie lay a trap for Andre.

Marlena has some engaging idea for Belle.

Jett reveals his true colors.

Sami goes gunning for Bart.

Andre and Tony come face to face on Friday, August 3.

SPOILERS for week of August 6

Shawn comes clean to Belle.

Kate makes a bargain with Stefano.

Philip and Billie head to Indianapolis.

Nick's fiancee from Las Vegas shows up in Salem.

Letter from a fan who hates the Santo/Colleen storyline and the fact that Bo, Hope, John and Marlena are being used as props. Said it's fitting that "Santeen" shares it's name with a toilet cleaner because that's where this storyline is headed.

MAIL CALL: Shelle lovers and Phil lovers alike want Philip away from Belle.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmm...not quite ;)

This does sound good. Finally something big happens. Roman getting stabbed is so much better then another bomb. These sound good and the following week sounds good as well. Good to see Kate and Billie back and being featured. I hope we get to the truth soon so the letter reading can stop. I like it but it's getting old.

• Members

OK how in the heck do we get from Sami kidnapped and on the plane with Stefano while Roman, EJ and Lucas are trying to talk Stefano out of the surgery to Roman being stabbed with Sami back in Salem to see her father in the hospital?

Does EJ talk Stefano into landing the plane or does Stefano have a fit of conscience on his own that causes him to reconsider and bring Sami back? Sounds like we're gonna be taking a trip from Point A to Point C in this one.

• Members

Well after reading Monday's prevuze, I guess we do get a Point B to this with BART of all people reviewing the medical records to discover that EJ is not hte father and Rolf claiming that means the stem cells won't work so they just dump Sami off at a seedy motel.

To me, that is so unbelievably stupid as far as Point Bs go I guess I can't blame the article author for not mentioning it.

• Members

I don't see how it's stupid. If she isn't useful to them, they need to get rid of her. They don't want to face legal action or have all these people coming after them for no reason if they keep her. Plus, they can't kill her because everyone knows they have her so as menacing as the Dimera's are that would be illogical and stupid.

The only thing a little lame about it is they just notice now that EJ's not the father and that is something Rolf should've noticed but people can miss things so whatever. At least it gets explained and that it doesn't jump over a few story points.

• Members

Call me crazy, but I'm still wondering if the paternity issue is not settled completely. What if EJ somehow changed Sami's medical records to show that Lucas is the father to save Sami and the twins from Stefano? That would be a sacrifice on his part to show how much he loves her...and it would be a great twist (and Hogan has said that more surprises are coming in this pregnancy story).

Archived