Y&R: Weekly Discussion

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched it today, and seeing Adrian mention this made me think of something.....

Does Adrian know about Brad/George's family being murdered?

In the eyes of the law and etc. Brad/George's Mom is dead, but in reality it was his mom's sister who was supposedly murdered along with his father and sister......

I guessed that Jana probably had a brain tumor after the convulsion thing when Kevin had her handcuffed to the pipe. AMC and Jonathan came to mind immediately ..... :rolleyes:

• Members

This was crazy Lisa Mansfield who was Brad/George's very first wife at teenage age and later returned to get her Brad/George back.

Eentually Lisa held both Brad and Lauren captive in a cage and wanted to gas them but Jack saved the day. Can't remember wht then happened to Lisa....

• Members

I caught the very last part of Y&R and I am glad I am not watching it at the time.

Michael sitting there trying to rationalize all of the reasons why Gloria is the way she is; pouring out that pathetic soul of his about how she's misunderstood and truly isn't a murderer had me laughing.

Latham has written every character as big jokes.... She basically has assassinated every ounce of strong history that each of the long standing characters have ever had by making them into cartoon characters instead of strong minded individuals. And the new people that are on the show aren't any better either.

• Members

I wasn't exactly laughing, more like cringing. Alas poor Wil, he's been done in by a mother/son hit team. The look on his face was pure terror. If anybody deserves to come back as a ghost it's him. Michaeland Glo will of course feel no remorse but what about Lauren??

SO TRUE!!!

• Members

Today's show was piss poor at best. I don't know why the things that happened actually happened. Nick is now using Cassie's memory to get close to Sharon. GMAFB! Michael getting pissy drunk and screaming at William in between giving that sob story. This show is one hot ghetto mess right now. *shakes head*

Archived