ATWT: Monday July 16 Episode

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maura West is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! And even though I love and adore Carjacker...I really like Jack and Katie together, it is refreshingly different (DUCKS...AND HIDES FROM THE LYNCH MOB) I mean we all know the end result!!!!

I love that Carly is back and makes sense, she didn't when she left Oakdale with Simon..and I am really ready for Katie and Carly to go a few rounds!!! Is it just me or is Michael looking skinny lately and even hotter than usual!!

JADE :( :( Don't leave me my darling!!!! Damn you Jean!!!!!!

Noah/Maddie/Luke...awes... :Swoon:

• Members

I'm sitting here cracking up at Jack suddenly proposing to Katie; and for what? For the fact that Carly was dead on that he is far from over her? For the fact that he only is with Katie because he knew it would ride Carly's nerves? Or for the fact that Katie is just another 'imitation' of the Carly he claims to have 'once' known? Either way it goes, Jack and Katie are fooling themselves.

Katie truly may love Jack but it's definitely ONE-SIDED. While she's planning a little "happily-ever-after' with him, )like she's done with Mike, Simon, Henry, then Mike again), she's missing a lot of key clues. Jack jumps the gun the minute Carly hit a nerve. He quickly rushes the relationship when he knows that it was a bunch of crap to begin with; and then in the end, he realizes all too late, and when others are hurt, that he made a mistake.

Carly, to me, shouldn't do a damn thing. If she knows Katie as well as she says so, then she'll let Katie mess her own self up....and believe me, she will. She always messes herself up when another man comes sniffing around her. She messed up her relationship with Mike when Simon came sniffing; she messed up a friendship with Henry when Mike came a sniffing, and then again when Simon came sniffing. Now Brad's the dog sniffing for the bone....and Katie won't be Katie until she's got him on the Couch of Infestated Love.

• Members

I will miss Jade even though I couldnt stand the character. I enjoyed the way she was written today. She should have been written this way with an edge. Instead she became so obssessed with Will and Gwen. Poor Luke was so sad seeing Jade go. And then to find Noah and Maddie kissing too. Noah is just as pathetic as Katie and Jack. One day in the sac and he wants Maddie? :blink: I loved Carly today. She told it like it was to Jack. Jack is such an [!@#$%^&*]!!! Carly better make him grovel when he comes back to her. Jack proposing to Katie is just plain stupid! Jack hasn't even told Katie that he loves her. :rolleyes: It made me happy to see Babs today. Today's show was good. Tomorrow's previews look great! Kim, Barbara and Lily in one scene?.....Wow!....LOL. Craig is on as well and possibly Lucinda too! I just can't stand Meg anymore. She is so annoying!

• Members

Well, where to start? I loved Carly today. She was right on about everything she said. I knew Jack would react like that but knowing it didn't make it any easier to watch. And what about that kiss? I was so looking forward to a Carjack kiss and that was it? I wanted some real passion and instead I get this , this peck? Hated that. Give me something to hold me over while I have to deal with this mess they call Caty and Jack!! How is that little peck supposed to sustain me while I have to live through Jack proposing to Caty!! I can't believe I had to actually write that down!!! That proposal is a JOKE!!!! I thought it was funny how even Jack kinda laughed at Vienna's new "best friend" remark about Caty. Man give me a break on those two.

I actually enjoyed Will and Gwen today and I don't say that very often. Feel the same way about Barbara mourning Paul AGAIN!! Enough already.

I really liked Jade today as well and feel they really wasted that character as the actress who played her was great!! Not feeling Maddie and Noah at all so I'm guessing that's a good thing. Hoping he has chemistry with Luke and can't wait for Luke to have some happiness for once!!!

• Members

Don't Carjack just break your damn heart? It doesn't matter how big or small the kiss was, what matters is that Jack kissed her back. Even if only for a few seconds. LOL...Jack's clearly in shock, and then denial as Carly lays everything out on the table. (Katie as multi-grain bread? LOL...hilarious.) Oh, and the teaser of some pent-up rage of Carly's aimed straight at Katie...dare to dream that Carly finally gets to nail that little bitch for her attitude from last year.

I didn't buy Katie's boo-hooing for a second. She can claim maturity till Kingdome Come...doesn't make it true. She doesn't act like herself around Jack (she's on her best behavior, like she's visiting Grandma, like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, and wouldn't cuss if her life depended on it)...she's herself with Brad. Jack may not be sad with Katie, but I don't think he's truly "happy" either. There's nothing at risk with Katie...what kind of life is that? How on earth could you propose to someone without ever even having had a fight with them?

I skipped over the Will/Gwen/Jade stuff...I just don't care. I thought the Barb/Willen scenes were sweet.

I'm a little confuzzled about the Noah/Maddie scenes. I'm guessing Noah is confused about his sexuality. At least around Maddie.

• Members

[!@#$%^&*] you ATWT. [!@#$%^&*] you.

That Jade/Will/Gwen scene should have occured a year ago. That way, Jade would not have become such a pathetic little shrew. They totally ruined what could have been a great, long-running character by turning her into a vindictive little child. I'll never forgive them for that. Not only did they ruin this character, but they took away the only true friend that Luke has that is his age. Those two could have gone through so much together over the years, but nope. It's over. And Van and Elena are great friends in real life too. Ugh. Opportunity wasted.

Maura reminded me why she has an Emmy at home, but I really didn't need a reminder. Homegirl kicked ass today. Loved it when she finally stopped talking in that soft voice and got down to business with Jack. He needs his ass kicked. And Carly has the designer heels to do it.

Noah is clinging on to Maddie faster than one can say "Noah, you're gay, go hop up on Luke." She's not interested at all, I don't think, so I imagine her getting very tired of this very fast. Luke should feel free to turn on the flirtacious charm now that Noah knows he's gay. There wouldn't be any question about it. Noah would have to be a wooden board not to know that Luke's interested. Well, about being wooden...nevermind, I won't say that. He's improving.

Can't wait to see Kim, Lily, and the others tomorrow. No doubt it'll be fun.

ETA: Oh, and Brad, Katie, and Vienna? Jack, Janet, and Chrissy, you are not.

Archived