ATWT: Monday July 16 Episode

• Members

Carly and Jack were awesome. I loved Carly's rage at the end. Jack is completely in denial, and the whole grain bread / rye bread thing was pretty good LOL!

The five seconds that Barbara got to tell Will were good (and the moment when Babs told Will he had to be careful was HEARTBREAKING) but...writers? Barbara also lost her GRANDDAUGHTER. So....if they keep having Barbara NOT mention her, I'm going to have to start assuming Barbara doesn't mention her b/c she didn't LOSE her, she has her (with James' help of course) and the reason Babs is offscreen so much is b/c she's raising Jenny, not wanting her granddaughter in the hands of Emily Stewart, and Paul not having access to his daughter is just an unfortunate consequence in Babs' eyes. :lol: See what the writers are forcing me to do? LOL!

The wasting of Jade has been criminal. Good luck to Elena!

I hate that Vienna is a Kack cheerleader. Hate.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously, Luke and Noah barely have any scenes together! Luke/Noah should have had equal or more scenes than Noah and Maddie are having right now. The storyline is moving way too slow. And when it is on it barely hits the radar screen. I am sick of it being pushed to the side for other storylines that suck on ATWT right now.

• Members

WORD. Although I kind of maybe sorta think (okay, desperately, desperately hope) that Brad/Katie/Henry/V get spun into a story, and Carly and Jack get spun into another one. (Like maybe Rosanna's return.) I can't stand the thought of Katie getting to play the victim, and boo-hooing into Carjack everywhere they go.

• Members

Well, in the show's defense, they never made it seem that the stuff would fly between the two of them from the very beginning. It's always been described that Noah and Maddie would get together before anything major would happen between Luke and Noah. I'm surprised Luke told him that he's gay already, to be honest.

Archived