OLTL Discussion: Week of July 16th

• Members

Yeah I like Miles and I'm not happy with what has happened to him. He is this month's obsessed lover. Every story of Higs is the same. I really wish they could find some way to redeem him because he was an interesting character. Once again though, Higs has backed the character into a corner. I like Miles and Natalie.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Miles too, but if they keep going down the road they're on with him, then I don't see how they can keep him around for much longer. At first, when I found out that he was Jessica's uncle, I was excited because Jessica is one of my favorites and I loved the idea of her having a family member outside of the Buchanan and Lord families. Now, except for a few scenes here and there, it seems like that family connection between them has been dropped. That's too bad, because I feel like they could have done so much more with that.

• Members

David being a match for Jessica for her liver transplant means what we already know that he's a Buchanan (Asa's son), but that could also mean Jessica's really a Buchanan too. Wouldn't that be great that Jessica's really Clint's daughter afterall. I hope so since he was a stupid idiotic re-write to make her Mitch's daughter.

• Members

Jessica has no biological tie to David even though he is a Buchanan right? At first I was thinking the writer's were asking us to believe the impossible with Clint not figuring things out, but it makes sense now, because the compatibility was random. Of course, that in itself seems impossible, but whatever. I wish they had made Miles the donor. That would have been more credible and a step towards redemption for the character.

• Members

It is odd that they would select Antonio and David. Neither have blood ties to Jessica. I was hoping David would be a Buchanan and the show would learn that Jessica was indeed a Buchanan. I've never been happy that Jessica was de-Buched.

Archived