ATWT: Tuesday June 26 Episode

• Members

I hope you guys don't mind that I made this.

Anyways today seems to be looking really good so far. The fall wasn't as dramatic as I would have like. I would have loved to hear a scream or something before the opening credits rolled...lol.

And the gun!? WTF!? Are the writers really telling me that Lucinda and Meg didn't see it laying there in plain daylight?

Wow Jade is such a b*tch. But lemme find out that Cleo is FIERCE! That fight scene was done really well I think. I love how Cleo just calmly accepted the situation and tried to be sneaky. Thats what makes ATWT so great.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Azar/Culliton. And no location director specified.

Shouts out to Petunia, (Happy Birthday!), Oakdalelover (Happy B-day, late!) and Soapsuds (hope you're feeling better, Ron!)

Funny how the most obvious cliffhanger was the least dramatic (IMO) of the stories today. I thought the Craig/Meg/Paul stuff was just flat. There's just no energy to it at all.

Normally, I can't stand Cleo or Jade. But at least their fight had its moments. I don't understand why Jade isn't more of a force around Oakdale. She's exactly what this show needs, a young bitch. And I actually liked that Noah gave his unvarnished opinion of the weird Cleo...somewhere along the way, Gwen and Will's acceptance of her became really lame.

The highlight for me was obviously Carly and Jack. I FLOVE that Carly wants him back, and understands that Katie is the "Anti-Carly", he's trying to use to get past her. (And that he practically ran out, then had to call Barbie to "come home", like the calvary...PRICELESS. He's a goner, and he KNOWS it. LOL.) Loved that Lily and Holden were thrown into the mix. Even though I hate that Holden became a POD and is supporting the Kack relationship. And even the Snyder kids got some good stuff today, with Faith pointing out that she's forgiven JJ, and Parker should too.

• Members

I pratically don't know anything about the writers for the show but I must say that I enjoyed what they gave us today. Those last few scenes were awesome!

Loved seeing Holden today and I loved how they connected the whole Meg fiasco with Jack. Since they are cousins its natural that Holden would approach Jack about it seeing as that hes a cop as well. Plus the added bonus of them talking about Holden's concerns for Lily was sweet. LOL it was funny though that after all that CarJack stuff he called Katie. I think Carly is gonna be in a for a rude awakening soon.

Speaking of her its beyond disgusting how loveydovey she suddenly is. It took her like months to get over Jack last year but shes over Simon in a day!? Lol...unbelieveable. Thats an example of flipflopping on a soap if I ever saw it. And all to please CarJack fans too. I'm not saying I don't want her to fall in love with Jack. I'm saying the way their making it occur at LIGHTING FAST speed is beyond frustrating. So what now? Shes declared, "CarJack On!" So we just spend the next few weeks watching Carly scheme, lie, and beg for Jack?

Been there done that....the circle of life continues.

Parker/Faith/JJ....was there any resolution to this? I know Faith asked Parker to forgive JJ but I don't remember seeing Parker do just that. He and Faith are so cute together. Can't wait to see the love triangle between these 3. Possibly a QUAD if they include that other young girl from a few days back.

Paul/Meg/Craig: I take back what I said about Craig. I feel nothing but hatred for the man. Beyond pathetic. And if he slept with Meg...God Help Him. Oh boy the show will have destroyed any affection I had left for the guy. Gotta love Lucinda though trying to get Craig arrested. Typical. I hope she suceeds too.

Highlight of The Day: Jade/Will/Cleo! Talk about intense. That last scene was excellent. Jade threatening to kill Will was a perfect soap touch. The look on Jesse Soffer's face was amazing. It was like a, "HUH!? Are you freaking serious?" look.

Can't wait for tomorrow. I hope Meg does turn Craig in.

• Members

Poor Kelly...at least when Carly left this winter, I knew she was coming back Simonless. (*happy dance today*....it's clear Simon is the past for Carly! Yea!) Oh, if only Katie would fall off a cliff! LOL...she'll probably think that's preferrable, once Carly's done with her.

• Members

And all to please CarJack fans too.

Are you serious?? Do you really think that if the writers gave a damn about Carjack fans that they would have thrown them into this compost heap of a story with Simon destroying Carly's rooting value and Katie destroying Jack's? If they gave a flip about what Carjack fans wanted Carly never would have slept with Simon, abandoned her children or left the country. If they gave a dang about what Carjack fans wanted Katie Peretti Frasier Kasnoff Coleman Kasnoff Peretti would be the last female on planet earth that Jack would be getting all googly eyed over and banging like his life depended on it. No, you might not like what they're doing, but it sure as heck isn't to please any Carjack fans that I know! <_<

• Members

Thanks PJ...I am feeling better today. Didn't sleep much last night though...lol

Today's show was another good one. Craig/Paul scenes were ok...but for some reason not as great as I thought it would be.

I enjoyed the scenes afterwards between Lucinda/Craig and Meg.

Carly and Jack were great! I enjoyed everything surrounding their story today......from the kids to Lily popping in. Jack is so falling back in love with Carly....LOL. He was pathetic calling Katie to rush back to Oakdale...lol.

Cleo and Jade were hilarious...LOL...loved their fight.....LMAO.....the first time I found both of them interesting...and Will is an idiot...LOL.

Maddie/Will/Noah scenes were nice as well. I love seeing Noah.

• Members

The scenery for the location shoot has been beautiful but the scenes themselves have fallen flat for me and I find myself half tuning out. I would have been happy if Paul could have succeeded and pulled Craig over the cliff with him. :P

I enjoyed the teens today. Cleo and Jade were especially good. I'm glad that we seem to finally be getting some movement in story there.

The real highlight for me was everything surrounding Carly and Jack. Jack does have it bad for Carly and how typical of him to have to run and call Katie to try to convince himself that he doesn't :lol: One day closer to the reunion! I'm enjoying the Carly/Lily friendship too even if Lily was the fun sponge :lol: I find it odd that Holden always seems to have a problem with Carly yet he has no problem with Katie who tried to break up his own marriage and never told him Rose was an impostor. Geesh Holden! :angry:

• Members

The character of Cleo has actually made me like Jade. I didn't think that would ever happen. I can't wait until Will finds out that Jade was telling the truth about Cleo. I hope it happens soon and that Cleo goes bye-bye. I guess Cleo's supposed to be just short of nauseating, but she continues to make me want to vomit everytime I see her.

• Members

I've enjoyed the past couple of weeks -- starting with Susan finding out about Em/Ali. The show seemed to turn at the point. Anyway, today was enjoyable. I absolutely loved the catfight between Jade and Cleo. EG is awesome. ITA that the show needs to use her better. I was stunned when she lunged at Will. That was fantastic.

CarJack -- I totally understand why Carly wants Jack back -- she wants her whole family together. It's more of a package. (Right now, she's remembering the good times and trying to hold on to those.) Glad that we're seeing Lily and Carly as pals. Also liked the Holden/Jack scenes.

The scenes at the remote were not bad. It so great to get them out of the studio. Lucinda cracks me up. She only wants to bust Craig so she can get WW back. (Or should I say "ME" back. LOL.) I can only wish that RH takes a long vacation so we can let this story play out a while. Paul needs to be off our screens for a few weeks. I hope that they start bringing out Craig's redeeming qualities (and he has a few), so SB can shine. He's definitely an improvement over JM -- but that was definitely due to terrible writing. Craig is just not a one note villian. Let's hope that changes soon.

Archived