ATWT: Tuesday June 26 Episode

• Members

Personal Opinion. As for Carly doubting Simon that was to be expected. He does have a history and you can't ignore that. Their love was tested by Jack and the Kids and Carly left with him didn't she? I think thats a test in itself. But even ignoring that 6 months is hardly anytime to test anything. Especially when you know the guy is leaving and might not come back. And the horrible storyline involving Katie turning them in for the jewels has basically forced Simon away from Oakdale for a while.

His actions were his children. And for himself as well so he could look like the "good guy" as usual.

Yes this is my personal opinon as well. Hence theres no point continuing with the discussion. You'll continue to deny that Carly and Simon were ever in love to begin with while I'll still find this sudden onslaught of CarJack to be fake and unoriginal. As opposed to when Carly was pregnant with Sage and Jack finally came to her and realized that he loved her.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're right, we could debate whether Carly loved Simon all day long. I don't remember Carly joyfully leaving her kids to be with Simon, I remember her unable to make a decision, and then running with Simon to avoid jail.

But, claiming something is REWRITTEN when you don't like it, isn't fair. I don't know why you're complaining when Carly has gone out of her way and continued to kiss Simon's ass since she's returned. She never denied what she had with Simon, she never backtracked on claiming to love him, she doesn't blame him for anything he did, even when it shattered her world. She's just saying "it's in the past, and my feelings for Jack have resurfaced." Carly never fell out of love with Jack, and she said that too.

• Members

You're one who accused ME Of rewriting history when I've done no such thing. I only said that the writers have clearly pointed out that things between Carly and Jack could never be the same and that I think in real life they would never get together again. Thats all.

And the way Carly returned was done excellently. My only problem has been in the last week when this sudden influx of "Carly yearning for some Jack" has just come out of nowhere when just 2 to 3 weeks earlier they were tearing each other apart verbally and with good reason.

And its not kissing someone's ass when you don't turn them in or claim they destroyed your life. Carly can say that about Katie but not about Simon because it simply isn't true. Simon didn't intend for any of that to happen. It just did.

• Members

:rolleyes: Oh pullez! Give it a break for once. :rolleyes:

Not everyone shares the same opinion as you. That's painfully evident. Don't take a rocket scientist to just type this few simple words: "Okay. Well, we'll agree to disagree. Now moving on,...."

No need to continue on and on and on and on and on and on, thread after thread after thread after thread after thread................

Ugh!...

Archived