Mary Beth Evans to ATWT exec: "I made a mistake"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aren't you being a bit harsh? My gawd. I was sadden when she left ATWT for Days. But never in my mind did I think she was a bitch for leaving. Funny how you were so happy to have her back at Days when she made the jump. Talk about being ungrateful.

• Members

So we are going to flame a wonderful actress in Mary Beth, because some fan from Ontario reported to their local newspaper that they OVERHEARD Mary Beth Evans making this comment to ATWT Executive Producer Chris Goutman?

:rolleyes:

...on to the next load of sh*t...

Mary Beth I am sure would have NEVER made a comment like this. I just REFUSE to believe this!

• Members

I think MBE has done a great job on Days. The problem has been that they isolated Steve and Kayla from Bo and Hope. The story would have worked so much better if there was more family interactions. It was stupid that Kayla was the only one really trying to help Steve. Bo and Hope would have died for Steve also so it would only make sense that they would have been at Kayla's side through the whole ordeal.

• Members

ICAM!

And the return of Nichols and Evans is only a "disaster" and "huge dissapointment" for those fans who have not been enjoying them.

However, I disagree. I couldn;t be more happy to have them back and they are the only reason why I was able to stick by DAYS from Jan - May!

Not to mention, their acting has been top notch.

I sure hope the show involves them in this DiMera/Brady Feud!

• Members

I'd take Mary Beth back in a heartbeat. Given that she jumped, and then suddenly it sounds like Days isn't going to go past 2009, and she could suddenly be backburned for months due to the budget, I don't think "I made a mistake" is some bitchy condemnation of DOOL.

• Members

You should go back to May 2006 posts and re-read my posts about Nichols and Evans' returns. I was not happy about the returns. At the time, I didn't give a rat's ass about Steve and Kayla, and I still don't. I like Steve, and I can tolerate Kayla, but together, they do nothing for me. So no, I was not happy to have her back at DAYS when she made the jump. So no, I'm not ungrateful. :)

• Members

There's a reason MBE is more popular than Farah (aside from her vastly superior acting). The former has a reputation for being positive and respectful towards her co-stars and employers. Had this been Farah, we wouldn't be analysing some remark she alledgedly made in a private conversation. She would have mouthed off directly to the mags.

Archived