Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 6/25

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These are some really good spoilers. I'm loving the Steve/Sefano/Hope spoilers.

Wow. Twins for Sami? I didn't think show would actually go through with it (it got such a bad fan reaction when GL did it). I dunno how I feel about this.

• Members

That has been the case since November 8th, 1965.

No matter HOW good a show is, there is always a good portion of viewers that still think it sucks are are complaining about something. It happened back then and is still happening today.

Its like a way of life...DAYS (and all TV programs) will alsoways have their lifelong complainers!

• Members

I wonder if Chelsea and Nick have a "hard" time making love and that's what turns Chelsea off from Nick. Maybe he couldn't get it up... I'm sure these scenes are going to be funny if that's the case. Rachel Mevlin and Blake Berris act well off of each other, especially in comedy scenes.

I'm pissed about the twins angle. I wanted one baby, and one baby alone. And I wanted that one baby to be EJ's. It adds to the drama. Lucas would have to deal with the fact that Sami is having another man's child. He would also have to deal with the fact that EJ could give this child more than Lucas ever could. They could really delve into the character of Lucas. ArizonaDaze

• Members

I wonder if Chelsea and Nick have a "hard" time making love and that's what turns Chelsea off from Nick. Maybe he couldn't get it up... I'm sure these scenes are going to be funny if that's the case. Rachel Mevlin and Blake Berris act well off of each other, especially in comedy scenes.

I'm pissed about the twins angle. I wanted one baby, and one baby alone. And I wanted that one baby to be EJ's. It adds to the drama. Lucas would have to deal with the fact that Sami is having another man's child. He would also have to deal with the fact that EJ could give this child more than Lucas ever could. They could really delve into the character of Lucas. ArizonaDaze brings up a great point about the one child not surviving. If one baby is Lucas's and the other is EJ's, and only one child could survive, the three of them would a huge decision to make. One one hand, you would have Sami and Lucas wanting to keep their baby because they are married and they want a little extended family. On the other hand, you have Sami and EJ's baby, who will supposedly give Stefano the stem cells that he needs, which will end the vendetta against the Bradys. Will Sami think of herself in this situation, or her family? That's the only way I'm going to accept this twin storyline.

I'm assuming we'll be getting some scenes between EJ and Anna. Why do I think these two would be hot together? Say no to EJ being Tony and Anna's son!

I'm glad we're getting some Hope and Stefano scenes. All of the character interaction has been awesome once again. We got Lucas and Hope, Nick and Shawn, Sami and Stefano, etc.

Stephanie's not going to Las Vegas with the others? Has my dream come true and we don't have to watch this stupid bitch in this storyline? Oh please, let this be true!

I'm intrigued about the Steve and Hope affair. I wonder if it's just Stefano that they are trying to convince, or if other people are going to be believing this as well. Kayla will have a huge surprise when she comes home :lol: Her best friend with her husband!

• Members

I fully expect her to lose one of the babies. I just can't see the show saddling a prominent younger character like Sami with three kids (not to mention the hassle of having TWO sets of twins on set, LOL).

Interesting scenario, Drew. Another is that Sami miscarries due to the stress of her involvement in this feud. There would be resentment on Lucas's part because she kept ignoring his warnings and placed the babies in jeopardy. I suspect it will be Lucas's baby (or the baby they think is his) that dies since this provides the greater angst potential.

Archived