Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 6/25

• Members

EEEEEEEEEEEEEeee!!!! Please please please let EJ stay the father of those babies. I don't care if EJ doesn't know it right away and in fact that could make for some awesome drama if say Marlena tells Lucas about the DNA results and they both decide to lie to Sami about it! The reveal when it comes out that both babies are really EJ's would be so delicious it would kill Lumi FOREVER and drive Sami into the arms of EJ and allow her to take her proper role as a Days Dimera villainness. Not to mention the poetic justice/karmic intrigue of Lucas doing this to Sami after what Sami did to keep Will's paternity a secret.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I was headwriter, I would also make EJ father of both babies. But then I would let Sami divorce Lucas so that she and EJ can marry each other, leave the show and live happily ever after. I dont really care what happens to any of them. They are all three just plain boring.

• Members

Thank goodness for using good sense and making the twins have one father. I'm glad that it's EJ. He and Sami are much more interesting together than Lucas and Sami and EJ clearly adores her for the way she is and strong enough to deal with her. This has made my day, night, weekend, and rest of the series....LOL.

• Members

Marlena is a doctor and switching the results or even lying about them would put her in serious professional jeopardy and she is intelligent enough to know the truth would come out sooner or later and the risk to the babies if she falsified anything about them physically. No, I don't see that happening. It will be interesting to see what actually takes place on Friday. I just hope this is not one of those iffy spoilers.

• Members

As someone on Second Chances posted; it is possible that Kate is having Nick do something with the results. There is a spoiler for that same week that says "Kate threatens to destroy Nick if he doesn't obey her rules."

The title of that Friday episode is "Nick hands Marlena the test results" so he is involved in the testing.

• Members

Finds out what about Willow though? Willow admitted to blackmailing Nick and setting up Chelsea in the letter she wrote and Roman saw it already.

Kate probably threatens to ruin his relationship with Chelsea somehow.

• Members

I am really and truly disgusted with the way the writers have portrayed Nick as a genius and thoroughly upright lad then turn around and make a doormat dummy out of him. Both of the current new Horton's are being shown in less than applaudable light. BOO HISS BOO HISS writers. Do not ruin Nick anymore and let us see the staunch Horton nature in Jeremy...ugh.

Send Kate packing. She isn't even fun anymore, either.

• Members

Eeek, Marlena - in two spoilers!? Holy wowness! Bring me my Marlena/EJ showdown please.

I love Sami/Marlena scenes, but you're presenting it awfully black and white. The last Sami/Marlena scenes, Marlena has been there but she's not gotten much actual on-screen prescence time, and she's just been there while Sami runs the shop. That's the problem Marlena fans have with it. They aren't Sami/Marlena scenes, they're Sami scenes where Marlena's just present. There's no bonding or even talking, like there's potential with in these scenes (ultrasound? Hello ultimate bonding experience. Mention DJ and I'll kiss you Sheffer!). I like Sami and Marlena because of their insanely complex history, it's a miracle Marlena's even speaking to her after everything Sami has done.

I agree with you. EJ has experience with an older woman, Kate. Anna's classy, sassy AND gorgeous in addition to being older than him. They'd be hot. It'd be more fun though if EJ and Anna already had a fling.

Woah, woah, woah! You just reminded me. Isen't there some wierd "Kate threatens Nick" spoiler for next week? And then her mortal enemy/daughter-in-law is all of a sudden having babies that aren't her sons? Coincidence?

• Members

Yes. But having characters altering with results have already been done on DAYS so many times before. But here the writers had a good opportunity to put an interesting twist to it by having Marlena be responsible. But instead they choose the same old lame way and let Kate be responsible. I like Kate very much too, but this just feels so typical. Why cant they let Marlena be a bad girl for once?

Archived