DAYS: Thursday, June 14...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok the music they are playing sounds like something out of the 80's and now I can see that Hogan clearly watched those 80's videos because the Bo/Hope/Doug/Julie scenes are so 80's Days. I am loving this.

Judi Evans is shining today too. Loved her scenes with Steve and her playing "Kayla." I also liked Stephanie/Steve. She also shows more vulnerability in her scenes with her parents.

The Shawn/Belle/Philip stuff is filler again but I like Belle wanting them to work things out because she is sick of it. I am just glad they are moving it fast.

• Members

Ok the Philip/Belle/Shawn stuff just got interesting with Belle going bitchy.

I love the Adrienne/Steve scenes. Just like old times. The little hand shake thing they did was cute and I love her saying Jeremy really is an ass :lol:

I love the Hope/Doug/Julie stuff and....LEXIE!!

RJ is acting her ass off already. They gave her a great debut. I love this, even though you could tell through the mask it was her.

• Members

WHAT AN ENDING!! B)

From Belle going bitchy and then finding Claire's shoe to the dramatic Lexie/Hope stuff. RJ and KA were awesome. The ending with Lexie saying Bo was dead was chilling. Lexie must have been through hell and RJ did a superb job showing it, especially the way she said Bo was dead.

I also loved Steve asking Kayla what she was wearing :lol: . Classic Steve and Kayla are back.

Tomarrow looks so good. I can't wait!!

• Members

Her breakdown scenes upon being arrested and then put in jail were superb Plus, her performance at Zack's christening was great. Although, her scenes today had more depth and were much more subtle in a way with the way she she went about showing the hell Lexie went through after her mask came off so I can see why it can be said it was her best. I guess it's up to the individual. Whatever the case, it can definitely be claimed as one of her best at least.

Archived