DAYS: Thursday, June 14...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course it will. It always does. It screwed up the ratings last week and will this week. It's next week where the show will rebound and show the true impact of the returns and stories IMO, much like with what happened with Steve and Kayla last year.

I am five minutes in and the tunnel scenes are creepy as hell. The "help me" screams gave me chills.

• Members

Okay this is my first time tuning into Days in a long time(I usually watch AMC). I am enjoying it so far, but this new Stephanie chick is grating on my last nerve. My students at work, never whined as much as she did during this last school year. I wish her Aunt Adrienne would have just layed the smackdown on her right there.

• Members

That was actually yesterday but I don't think so. Probably just a tribute to the actors and their passing.

Ok...the sound of the growling and then the loud smack of something hitting Bo was hilarious. I love the music they are using too for these scenes. Creepy as hell. Our "masked person" sounds like they need a rabies shot :lol:

Archived