DAYS: Thursday, June 14...

• Members
"Days of Our Lives"
Thursday, June 14th!

0daysc.jpg

Previous Episode: Philip and Belle discover they've missed the beauty pageant. Nick gets the wrong impression when he sees Chelsea and Jett embrace.

Today's Episode: Bo makes a shocking discovery. Philip and Belle have a trick up their sleeves. Stephanie's anger at Steve intensifies.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Soap Opera Magazine, December 1995. I became such a DAYS whore in the summer of 1995 (the RKK/PR switch backstage drama brought me in), bought every soap magazine I could find.

1994 - early 1996, Kristian was definitely the chick I'd call the most beautiful woman on daytime.

• Administrator

A note for future threads: Please refrain from putting spoilers when writing what will happen in "Today's Episode." I think it should just be kept to a "Yesterday's Episode" recap or at least keep the preview a little vague.

• Members

Why don't they do photo shoots like that anymore? Today, all we get are people standing in front of a plain grey backdrop, looking at the camera. No real unique poses or anything. They used to have photos of people choking one another on the magazine covers! LoL Now, they all just stand there and smile (or raise an eyebrow). It sucks!

• Administrator

I think the obvious answer is $$$$$$.

Like soaps, the mags also had to cut their budget. It takes more time and cost more for photo shoots. Now all we get is what you described and cheap photoshop pictures.

• Members

This was an awesome episode. I have some serious catching up to, but this was a nice place to start.

Lexie's return was so well acted out! She looked like she had been tormented. I just wish she hadn't recalled Hope so quick, and rather had gone to attack her again. Nothing against Hope, but seeing Hope in action as a cop is awesome!

Martha - great performance once again! She showed that b!%ch what she's made of. How the hell do you enter a girl as a boy in a pageant. Sigh.

As usual, Steve was the highlight for me! He is charming and totally hilarious!

Steve to Kayla: "so what are you wearing?" LOL

Archived