AMC: Ruth Martin Returns from Attic

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. J. Eddie Peck was so wooden in the role. Michael Lowry was much better. What is he up to these days, anyone know?

The whole Colby issue could be revisited again so to speak. I am assuming Colby does not know the real reason behind her conception.

• Members

I don't think Ruth is necesary in the form of Lee Meriweather. She is not the same without Mary Fickett's Emmy Award Winning performance to back th character up.

I like the idea of Jake returning. He could come back with Carolyn Finn, and a new child, so that there are more future Martins. Adam can become really jealous because Colby and Jake become friends. He is afraid to loose another child, like what happened with JR, to a Martin. Jake own biological child can become jealous of his close relationship to Colby, leading to tension in his marriage too.

It would be great to see Joe interact with someone other than Tad. Jeff is more or less in the attic too now.

• Members

I love the idea of more Martins, and Ruth is much needed. I totally agree that Jake should be back. If not Michael Lowry, someone else. Anyone but J Eddie Peck. I liked him on Y&R, but he was a bad fit as Jake.

Archived