ATWT: SID Summer previews

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

daily spoilers from Zap...so Dusty can read them...LOL....

As the World Turns.

Monday, June 11 .

¤ Cleo moves ahead with her designs on Will;.

¤ Alison's life is endangered until Dusty arrives to help;.

¤ Faith is involved in a dangerous accident..

Tuesday, June 12 .

¤ Meg and Paul begin to make love, unaware of who is at the door;.

¤ Jack lays down the law for Carly in regard to the children..

Wednesday, June 13 .

¤ Meg hangs on for dear life;.

¤ Jade decides that it is time for Cleo to go..

Thursday, June 14 .

¤ Meg and Craig's wedding seems doomed;.

¤ Cleo is caught red-handed;.

¤ Alison finds comfort in Dusty's arms..

Friday, June 15 .

¤ Will comes to delighted Cleo's defense;.

¤ Dusty warns Alison to keep quiet;.

¤ Carly begs Jack to reconsider his decision.

• Members

My thoughts exactly!!! Enough Already!! I think they are trying to make us all hate Jack....or at least Jack with Carly. Please stop this assasination of his character for pete's sake. I can't take much more. Give me a longing look between Carjack or something. Give me a damn bone!!! LOL

• Members

Couldn't agree more. They are totally destroying Jack! Soon people aren't even going to want him back with Carly and for what. It isn't going to make people like Kack any better. It will only make Jack, formerly one of the more popular guys on the show, one of the least liked guys. :angry::angry::angry: Hopefully the bad ratings and I only expect them to get worse, will wake them up!

• Members

How are they making Jack look like a bad guy?? Seems to me he looks like a caring dad that doesn't want trouble around his kids. If roles were reversed and any dad did all the stuff she's done over the last couple of years, that mom wouldn't want that dad anywhere near her kids. I hate seeing Kack also, but that has nothing to do with Jack wanting to protect his kids. Can't fault him on that one. :)

• Members

Trouble around his kids...:lol: He allows Katie around them, doesn't he?

Jack is currently screaming his head off at Parker, after just "yesterday" complaining that Carly was too strict with him before Parker took off to Al's. Jack took one look at Carly, the beer bottles, and heard "Brad was here", and started lecturing Carly on proper behavior, when he himself had just boinked Fluffy spread eagled on a set at the television station. He wants to call ALL the shots on how, where, and when Carly sees her own children, denies her the right to take them to the house they grew up in, after months saying how MUCH they needed her. TWO of those children WANT to spend time with her, and yet because Parker has trouble with it, JJ and Sage are being denied time with her. And to top it off, Jack couldn't take FIVE minutes that first night, to have ice cream with Carly and the kids, preferring to take off and let it be known he was "spending the night" with Flufferama.

He also looks like an ass for saying "I don't want those two (Brad and Carly) teaming up to destroy us." Brad may be jealous, but he had a point when he filed that complaint at the station, and secondly, Carly has made an heroic effort to keep their "talks" centered on the kids. It's ALWAYS Jack and Katie who accuse her of "plotting" to break them up. Asking Jack to limit Katie's time with the kids was NOT an unreasonable request.

• Members

How does Brad have a point about reporting them?? Not that long ago he was doing the same thing with Vienna at the station, he's just a hypocrite! And yes, the kids do need their mother, I'm just saying can't blame Jack for being cautious... Anyway, we all have different opinions...

• Members

Because Brad didn't actually "do" Vienna at the station, and Katie reamed him out. Jack is always complaining about how he doesn't follow "the rules". Now he did, and Kack should have respected that. Kack was in the wrong here, not Brad. Katie's actually pretty lucky she wasn't fired on the spot. Misconduct on the premises is usually one of those things that gets your butt canned, without a warning.

• Members

Brad did it out of jealously mostly. But he still had a point. And hey at least it was ON SET! These rabbits were doing the nasty in the middle of a fake kitchen which is the main site for Kim's hit show. Thats unacceptable. At least Brad and Vienna had some common sense and decided to get it on in an office which is a whole lot more private than an open set.

As for this weeks previews I feel like I might hurl after reading Tuesday and Friday's. Who the hell is Jack to "law down te law" to Carly Tenney? PUHLEEZE. I don't look it as Jack's character being destroyed. Hes ALWAYS been an jackass. Hes always judged Carly and looked down on her. Hes always thought of her as a screwup. The only difference is that its become more and more obvious thanks to the writing. I mean just because you paint them white doesn't mean that the strips on a zebra don't exist. Much like Simon is a mastermind criminal first and foremost (although he did choose to change for the better until that witch Katie interfered but thats a whole nother story) Jack Snyder is a snob.

And Friday!? "Carly begs Jack...". Ridiculous.

Uh Jade I love hun but you need to get a life and forget about Cleo. She hasn't done anything to you.

Archived