Days: Bryan Datillo On the Way Out?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, so color me confused....Why does anyone owe BD "our boy" an apology, when it appears his fans reacted just like he wanted the too? None of this washes with me. From the tone of Marylina's SOS, it didn't sound like a joke to me. She referred to speaking with him that very evening. So, call me crazy, it stinks of a PR stunt. Props to the homegirls for mustering so quickly, but does anyone not feel peeved about this?

And for the record, if I were Corday, I'd be p1ssed off! If you want to lobby for your characters s/l, do that. But this just seemed a bit too convienient of an excuse to get a PR blitz. He made his own site's admin look like an overreactive ninny(I didnt say liar). If I was her, I'd be p1ssed too.

• Members

Wow...what a thread.

Well, I am glad it isn't true. I am slowly leaning back towards EJ/Sami but I doubt Corday will abandon LUMI. He always caters to the fanbases and he just gave them a great wedding. Who knows. The EJAMI fanbase is sizeable and this whole summer story is based on them.

I like Lucas and BD but I wouldn't mind seeing him go. He is nothing but a prop and I hate that. I don't want Pinson or Koslow to go. The show needs characters outside the Brady's and Horton's and we are already used to them. They are both great actresses. I think Pinson will stay. She is one who would take a pay cut. I also think Hogan likes her. He used her quite a bit since coming on and knows how to write her. Hogan also seemed to like Kate early on. He gave her more to do by tying her in the EJ story but then he dragged her into meddling again. It seems like Kate is lost right now. I will worry more about LK if Anna's return is a major success. LeAnn is only recurring right now but, if she goes contract, I think Kate may get the axe. At some point, good people will have to go. Kate has potential and so does Lucas but, if all the show will do is waste it, they need to get rid of them no matter how hard it is for all involved.

Archived