DAYS: Willow is a cruel bitch!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You took the words out of my mouth. Lol.

And by the way, what was the conclusion of that storyline about Zach's death? Rudolpho has poor memory of last year beceause he fast-forwarded the

most part of it. Did Chelsea ever receive any punishment for killing Zach? Does anybody remember?

• Members

I am not trying to be mean Rudolpho but why do you always talk/type in 3rd person. I am just curious why you don't use I instead of typing your name. No big deal I am just wondering why that's all.

• Members

:D Hell Yeah!!!! Can't wait! Also can't wait to see the final episode of the horrible ho Willow (as well as the horrible Annie Burgstede). Die Willow, die and go to the fiery hotness that is hell. Dean probably will likely quit watching DAYS due to his Willow love. lol.

• Members

we can stop going on and on about the stupid neighbour.

I saw the exchange. Willows line had her saying she'd be the kind of mother to "TEACH" her kid not to play in the street. ie. Willow would school babyHIV to not walk mindlessly into the street, in the middle of the night, yelling "KITTY!" :lol:

• Members

First of all, it's Drew, not Dean. Second of all, that's your opinion and I'm glad you have one. I will continue to like the character. :)

Thanks for clearing it up, Drew. So that can finally be settled. While Hope may not have been responsible and watching Zack when he was playing in the street, her ass should've taught him better! :P

• Members

Dude, I have been put through Austin and Greta's Garden of Eden, the endless Princess Gina dibalicle, Dena Higley's run as head writer, and Captive Island/Castle. Nothing, and I mean nothing is going to stop me from watching this show, including Willow's exit. Don't flatter yourself. :)

• Members

IMO.....

1. Posters can talk about the neighbor if they want to, as long as it doesn't get out of hand. It hasn't, IMO, so since that is a part of this conversation, as long as everyone can remember to stay respectful, it CAN continue to be discussed.

2. I used to like Willow, but this chick is so damn dilusional that she has now convinced herself that she didn't start the fire that almost got Hope and Ciara killed. Hope reached out to this chick when she didn't have to, and how does Willow repay her? By breaking into her house and stealing her things, and then starting a fire. This was after she started another fire in Shawn's apartment when that relationship wnet south. Now, the Bradys are very far from perfect, and at times DO need to be taken down a peg or three for their hypocricy, but Willow doesn't, IMO, have the legs to stand on to call anyone out.....and, it doesn't have one damn thing to do with what she did to make end's meat.

3. Hope is nowhere close to being perfect, but I am firmly in her corner. She tried to help that girl, but gets nothing but scorn rom her every time she opens her mouth. To heck with Willow (But not her baby, who is innocent in these proceedings). For once, Hope is doing the right thing, and I for one am in her corner.

• Members

Sorry about calling you "Dean Hamilton". Glad you like the character. You're about the only one though lol. Whose to say that Hope didn't teach him to not play in the street. He actually wasn't playing in the street, he was looking for the kitty. I will agree that woman watching him should've been held responsible as well, and that was one big thing left out of the storyline. I will say I do wish a re-write of the storyline so that Chelsea wouldn't be Zack's killer. I'd have it be a DiMera employee or EJ, or maybe Willow.

Archived