DAYS: Willow is a cruel bitch!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have also seen this episode, and Willow is abominable to both Shawn & Hope. And she is the one who starts mouthing off first, and this is what causes Hope to join in the fracas. She is cruel, heartless, thoughtless, and does not show an ounce. of compassion for the loss of Claire. Her crack about Zack was totally uncalled for, and the namecalling totally unnecessary. She tries blackmailing them so she won't have to go back to jail, and continues to insist she did not break in the Brady home, that it was Chelsea, and that Chelsea set the fire. She acts indignant she is even accused.

No, there is nothing to praise Willow for in these scenes.

Everyone who sees the show will have their own take on the scenes. This was JMHO.

• Members

While I will admit that the Brady's certainly have a holier than thou heir about them from time to time....how ANYONE can defend such a classless and horrible person such as Willow is beyond me.

As for Hope and Shawn going after the baby...well for one thing Willow doesn't deserve to have custody of her child, she not only burned down Shawn's apartment (which could have killed TONS of other apartment residents had the fire not been put out) but she also set Bo and Hope's house a blaze and could have killed Hope and Ciara.

IMO Hope has lifted one to many fingers for this b*tch cause had it been me..she woulda been getting the fight of her life.

Now this b*tch has the nerve to call out Hope's parenting skills (which IMO are top notch for soap opera standards, lol) when this psycho should be in prison on arson and attempted murder charges. Three words Willow: GET OVER YOURSELF!!

I am going to relish EVERY moment of her death...and I hope I never see Annie Burgstede on any other programs again.

Once a whore ALWAYS a whore...if blackmailing, attempted murder and arson are qualities that some see here as "rootable" than I have some serious questions that need to be answered.

I AM ON TEAM HOPE!

9 Days an counting!!!!

• Members

That little bitch.

If Hope is in no place to call out Willow, then the role can reversed just as easily. How arrogant of Willow, a young woman who, despite the hard life she has lived, has barely even lived it. The woman is delusional, so I see no defense for her. But that's all in opinion's sake, I suppose.

The girl cares more about herself than she cares about anything. Her devotion to this child is no better than Shawn/Belle/Philip these past few months. It's about her, not the child. It's her child, and she simply doesn't care that she can't give it a better life right now because of her own dumb mistakes that she can't blame anyone for.

As for Hope to Zach, and Shawn to Claire. Children will do anything to get what they want, no matter what parents teach them. It was the dumbest plot point in the history of the show that actually led to a half-way decent story. But Shawn? Okay, I see that. But it's not like he's ignorant to the fact that he can't do this on his own, that he needs help to become the father he wants to be.

Yes, the Bradys have their moments of arrogance, but for the most part, it's well-earned. They've been through SH!T, and not always their own fault, despite their ability live generally comfortable lives. Someone like Willow obviously resents that, and to me, she acts like nothing more than a spoiled brat who sees these people having something better than her, and thinks their lives are perfect, and when they're not, she calls them on it. I do think Willow represents the kind of character that is far more relatable than most soap characters today (the overwealth factor and the lack of real world problems in the mix of the crazy stuff is a factor I think that's hurting the genre, honestly), but she's not in a place to do or say the things she does, IMO.

• Members

But that's the strange thing. YES, I believe HOpe should have made mince meat of that bitch, but I don't think she legally (or otherwise) was responsible for Zack's death. ZACK was STUPID enough to go out at midnight or whenever it was, just to play with that cat. No parent in bed, sleeping, could have known that would happen. So, yes, Hope should hate that woman forever, but she shouldn't for a moment think that, really, she was actually "responsible" in the legal sense.

• Members

THANK YOU.

I mean, those episodes distressed me so because right then and there I questioned whether I should just cut off my penis and never have a child, or look after children. Judging from the FIRED UP message boards, it seemed that the parent, who was most likely IN BED, SLEEPING, was believed to be responsible, legally and otherwise, for Zack's death.

And that sort of thing could happen in real life. Some child could get up in the night and kill himself. And I should be held responsible because that kid was foolish enough to DISOBEY "bedtime" rules (which, everyone knows, limits moments that go beyond the bathroom and certainly DO NOT include leaving the house).

I'm just amazed that anyone could put the blame on THAT WOMAN when ANY ONE OF US could be "that woman" some day. :unsure:

• Members

IMO Hope did NOTHING wrong when it comes to Zach's death.

How in god's name could she have known that he would have walked out onto the street in the middle of the night, while he was staying at a friends house.

To insinuate that this was somehow her fault is LUDICROUS!

Hope was a great mother to Zach, his death was just plain and simple an accident.

For Willow to throw this back into Hope's face and make her feel like she is to blame for her child's death is extremly cold hearted and evil...Willow is the LEAST rootable person on the show and I am absolutely and truly STUNNED beyond recognition that she has a devoted following here at SON that defends her actions.

Archived