THE VIEW: Rosie vs. Elisabeth Part XXX!

bellcurve

• Members

Why? Because I expected more from the girl from "Clueless." Once, although briefly, an up-and-coming American sweetheart.

I didn't expect a stone-cold BITCH. And THIS, from the woman who acted in a HALLMARK movie! I guess I didn't realize they gave parts to those movies to just ANY old bitch!

Oh, and I've seen a couple of other people pass Bits too, but does that make it okay?! No. It's disrespectful and it's rude. Frankly, it says MORE about the idiot treating someone so horribly as to dismiss them, when the person dismissed did NOTHING personally to that person to deserve that!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, Rosie remained professional by calling Elisabeth a coward, saying that she cherry-picks her facts, saying that the media sides with Elisabeth because of her Christian, Conservative values(which I find that statement to be horsesh!t), and pretty much pushing the girl into a corner by saying, "Answer the Question," which....

Rosie never answered the question herself. Why should it be up to Elisaebth to translate Rosie's statements for her?! If the Conservative Pundits are saying that she believes troops are terrorists, why not explain that instead of using your token Conservative friend to speak for you?! Why should Elisabeth have to answer that when Elisabeth simply wanted to know what Rosie thought about it first?

Well, Rosie is a playground bully, so hitting Elisabeth wouldn't be beneath her.

• Members

So a few days have passed.

IMO, Rosie was acting the way she did because she was honestly hurt for some reason combined with the fact that the end was nearing (the end of her time with the show). I feel bad for her (that she felt hurt, that that is the way she chooses to handle feeling hurt or offended or anything - with drama!), but she likes arguing too much - as I said on the day of the fight there is better things in life than trying to "nail" everybody for everything, expecting the impossible from everybody (for them to live up to your standards). Rosie should have handled this conversation in private. They both said things to each other during that fight that were seemingly friendship ending (I was watching it thinking that that can't be for real), and that's unfortunate.

I agree with a lot of Rosie's views, but she has a p***-poor way of putting them out. Way too much temper and fanaticism. Elisabeth, I could care less for most of her social and political views but that doesn't mean I think she's the stupidest person that ever lived or not a good person.

• Members

Oh, I just watched the entire segment with Alicia Silverstone -- she never snubbed Elisabeth! She might not have given her a hug at the very beginning, but as the interview goes on she answers all of Elisabeth's questions with no problem. They're quite civil and nice to one another! So, I think this was just much ado about nothing, with Miss Silverstone...

Check it out for yourself.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• Members

Wow, I disagree. Once again, all three women got a hug: Sherri, Joy... oh, wait. no, no, they didn't...because that would mean that Bitsy got one too! And yet, she didn't. :( Bits' face after the snub said it all. She was expecting a hug, and Alicia KNEW there were three women there, but she elected to give just two hugs. That was her choice. And when you don't hug one of three people, I'm pretty sure that's a snub. It wasn't as if there was a crowd mobbing her for autographs. Three people. Two hugs. That's pretty damning evidence.

And good reason enough for me to have evil thoughts about Miss THANG!

Archived