Paris Hilton's Jail Time Reduced

R!ck

• Members

I find it amazing that someone feels that driving drunk is no big deal. Once again, where is this crystal ball you seem to have that can predict the future? The "lady" :rolleyes: has been busted more than once, and then she gets pulled over for driving with a suspended license, breaking her probation. On top of that, she then decides to say that she is being treated unfairly because of her name.

You are most certainly untitled to your own opinion, but MY opinion is that she is a selfish, spoiled, ugly ass brat, who needs to be IN JAIL scrubbing floors and seeing how the other half lives. Maybe it will do something for her funky ass disposition and maybe, just maybe, she'll walk out of there deciding that she wants to obey the law.

But, with fans like like you, she'll feel like she always does, that the rules don't apply to her because her parents are paid in full. It makes me sick.

Oh, and last but not least. These people on this board have the right to react to this however they want. Who are you to tell them how to feel? Would you want someone talking to you that way? I think not. So, if you want posters at SON to respect your opinions, please respect theirs, ok?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Where did I tell people how to "feel"? I simply said how I FEEL.

Lol Paris is now "ugly"...CLASSIC. And the only future I predicted was that she wouldn't serve jail for a year despite what you desire the most. Once again this isn't about justice. You've already proved it by stating your hatred for the woman. And to be honest she IS being treated unfairly because of her name. Yes you're entitled to your opinon. But if you're honest you'll admit that your opinions are based on irrational hatred for a young woman who did a stupid crime that barely amounted to anything. What has Paris done to you that could possibly even warrent 1/100th of the anger you and all these other posters are spouting? Did she not invite you to some party? Are you mad that she dropped an album or shes part of a hit tv show? I mean what is SO BAD about Paris that shes the biggest monster on the planet? If Paris had killed someone then I understand all the furor but she didn't and thats that.

On a last note be "sick" all you want. It won't make me feel bad for supporting her or liking her. Yes people who break the "rules" should be in jail. Shes going to jail only so that the govt can please the crazy mob of elderly gossips obssessed with her life. I don't think she can do anything she wants but I'm not gonna get mad at her for doing what she does. Its HER life. NOT YOURS. Finally even IF her parents did something to help her with this situation I don't care. My parents would do the same if in the same position. I'm sure lots of others would do the same regardless of class or race. Its a natural reaction to want to do anything to spare your child from something you percieve as bad. Paris just happens to have parents with THE MEANS to make a REAL DIFFERENCE.

• Members

I hate that bitch. Plain and simple.

She deserves to be locked up for a HELL of alot longfer than 45 days. Tell that to the people who have lost loved ones to drunk drivers how she is being "mistreated".

Feel how you want. It has never made one bit of difference to me one way or the other. In fact, I'll probably sleep twelve hours knowing how much you love her.

And If I or anyone else on this board feel like slamming this bitch.....

That is our right. If you don't like it, tough!

Have a great day! :D

• Members

Paris Hilton hasn't done a damn thing to me and never will. I could care less if I never hear her name again. What bothers me, and let me get this point across that I don't care if it was my best friend, my boyfriend or my co worker, is that the punishment didn't fir the crime. How many times did this person take the lives of hundreds of people in her own hands when she drove intoxicated?

My parents had the means to make a difference with me. They loved me and taught me right from wrong. In doing so, they made a difference in my life so that I could make the correct choices when I was going down the wrong paths. Because I was. And it took some tough love and thankfully I didn't have to go to jail. Oh, and my parents have the means to spare me from prison and would do it, but not for something this serious. It's called accountability and they taught me to be accountable for my actions.

I am actually happy that Paris is dropping her appeal. Maybe she has learned her lesson and will become accountable to herself. NO ONE here knows it one way or the other. None of us can judge what she does. On the day she leaves prison, she could gethammered and plow into a tree. Or never take a drink again. We don't know.

Oh and Paris is so not hot. She is so 2005.

• Members

So what? This for her is like staying at the Super 8 instead of the Hyatt Regency? PAHLEASE. She's done the crime, she should do the time. Period.

For someone whose husband almost died because of a drunk driver, I find it not HOT or a walk in the park either. Spending 3 weeks on a ventilator because of your injuries is not someplace I would want anyone I care about to be, but because of a drunk driver, my husband spent 3 weeks in ICU with a ventilator, had 3 major surgeries to repair the damage that was cause because of someone's stupidity.

The guy who caused all this damage got 18 months and had to pay all of the hospital bills that were incurred because of his stupidity.

ITA Tishy - it's all about accountability and taking the punishment for your actions. Celebrity or not.

• Members

OK....let's back up this truck right now. Paris Hilton gets her sentence reduced because of "good behavior??" EXCUSE ME, but despite, I repeat...DESPITE the fact I cannot stand her, she should NOT have her sentence reduced. This is like saying that if Charles Manson did good behavior in prison, they would let him out in half of 45 days time? I mean, really...can we make sense of this, please? She's famous, she's rich, so what?! That doesn't matter, she did her crime, she needs to do the time in full!

She is basically getting off scot-free.....what if she killed someone? She may not have THIS TIME....I emphasize on THIS TIME....but what if she did? Would you condone the fact that she would possibly get a shorter sentence and be happy that she will get out of jail after she killed someone? Again, please explain the sense in this!

• Members

LOL did I say that I want all of you to take back your comments and not hate her? In fact I'm laughing at how much you and the others do hate her because I find it pathetic and a complete waste of energy. Obviously it proves all my earlier points! You're hating on a young woman for absolutely no valid reason at all. So go right ahead. It won't change the situation and it certainly won't change my opinion on her. She hasn't killed anyone and chances are she probably won't.

And yeah I will have a great day. Paris is only going to prison for half the amount of time and shes still fabolous! And when she comes out she'll still be rich. She'll still be powerful. And she'll probably go on with life as usual!

SO you have a great day! Cheers!

• Members

I find it pathetic and sad that a person your age has spent all the time and energy you have defending Paris and her reckless behavior. It's obvious you won't be able to comprehend the seriousness of what she's done until something happens to impact your life that concerns drunk driving or someone driving on a suspended license........

It's scary that there are people like you in this world that think driving drunk, driving on a suspended license, and violating the terms of probation is fine and dandy to do as long as nobody gets hurt....

• Members

Lol seeing as I don't know you and will never meet you I could care less about your opinion of me. But it is funny to know that I'm "scary". Suffice to say that I am playind Devils Advocate because its Paris and the fact is people like you don't want her to go to jail for her crimes. You just want her to go to jail because you hate her. IF people didn't hate her I wouldn't care if she went to jail for 45 days and I would say that she deserves to go to jail.

However thats not the case. So I feel completely justified in saying that she should not go to jail. And it wouldn't bother me one bit if she didn't serve a day in prison. And if you take my opinons on this ONE thread and apply them to ALL cases related to drunk driving, etc then thats a horrible assumption on your part. Only because its Paris and only because of the horrible statements that I've read on this board do I not care if she goes to jail or not.

• Members

What I find amazing is that you show no respect for anyone's opinion.

You come off like you are so much more enlightened than the rest of us, that we don't know what the hell we're talking bout. We feel this way, or we feel that way, because we can't admit that we want her to go to jail becuase we hate her.

Do this. Listen up, and pay attention.

Iwant her to go to jail because......

1. This is the another instance of her breaking the law, and now someone has decided to do something about it, and....

2. She got up there the very same day and said that she was being treated unfairly.

If you feel that way, fine.

I feel this way. So do alot of other people on this board. On top of the fact that this is not the first time you have not shown respect to people'e opionion, I find it dangerous that you seem to feel that drunk driving and breaking the law should just be wiped out n this case. You seem to think she should NOT do any time because you love her.

Your opinion, your right to feel that way.

Which is what I wish you give to other people.

• Members

Did you NOT say this? I mean, seriously. The other posters are giving their honest opinions, and you are doing to them exactly what you did NOT want done to you. Hypocrisy at its best, IMHO. The others, including myself, do not like her, that's fine. You do, that's fine, too. But why attack other people just because they don't share your opinion? Again, where is the sense in this?

• Members

So basically you admit that your posting this insane banter about Paris to stir the pot here and to get others worked up?

I mean that's what I took from your most recent post that I quoted......

I never said I hated Paris, so don't start hurling that "You Hate Paris" crap at me....That's not the reason I want her to go to jail. I want her to go to jail because she broke the law multiple times and deserves to be punished for that.....

• Members

I have stated many times that I could give a crap what her last name is. She committed a crime that warrants her to be punished. She may learn from it, she may not. I have no idea I have never met her and I am thinking you never have either. I don't hate the woman. I don't know her and i am not about to expend my energy on a negative emotion on someone I have never met.

You have your opinion, I have mine. Stop generalizing please. Let us have our opinions. Let's move on

• Members

2. No trolling. A troll is someone who comes into a community and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy and antagonize other members or disrupt the flow of discussion. Additionally, trolls may not contribute to the discussions at hand, and join only to link to other sites. Anyone found to be a troll will have their account deleted immediately.

It has come to my attention that your recent posts were done to intentionally annoy and antagonize other members to disrupt the flow if discussion....

Disciplinary action will be taken.....

Archived