DAYS: Daily Spoilers for week of 5/21

• Members

Monday

Shawn struggles to overpower Philip on the boat; Philip pushes the engine to try to outrun the typhoon; Steve pulls a gun on Bo and demands Shawn's statement; Lucas urges Sami to have the amniocentesis; Celeste has an urgent message for E.J.

Tuesday

Shawn, Philip and Belle realize that Claire is in danger because of their fighting; Bo and Steve return to Tinda Lau to get the document; Kayla stops Steve from killing Bo; Sami apologizes to Will; Kate confronts Lucas about calling the SEC.

Wednesday

Claire is nowhere to be found when Shawn, Belle and Philip are rescued; rescue teams call of the search for Claire; Kayla tries to deprogram Steve; Maggie tells Hope about the panties she found under Nick's bed; Chelsea accuses Nick of cheating on her.

Thursday

Bo arrives at the pub with Philip; Hope, Marlena and Victor mourn for Claire; John visits Belle in her dreams; Belle begs Shawn to search for Claire; Tony DiMera confronts E.J. about his failure to bring Sami to the warehouse; E.J. kidnaps Sami.

Friday

E.J. brings Sami to Tony at the warehouse; Belle continues to believe that Claire is alive; Dr. Tucker tells Marlena he wants to transfer John; Nick tells Chelsea that Willow is blackmailing him; Willow tells Shawn he does not have to worry about her.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=249778

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These are the ones I hinted about yesterday.

I have a feeling Claire is still alive but this provides a very good dramatic aftermath to the story.

I LOVE seeing Victor in spoilers as well as John, Hope, Marlena, etc. Looks like good balance next week and we have John waking up. Can't wait.

These do look very good and Martha and Brandon will rock this!!

• Members

It looks so-so... Is this Claire storyline really still going on? It's unbearable.

Looking forward to the Sami/DiMera storyline, but I'm not holding my breath.

I lurve Chick, but do they always need to be on? I can't wait till Willow is off this show.

• Members

Wow, these THU and FRI episodes must be when the changes began.. in only two episodes we get:

Victor, Hope, Marlena, John, Tony and probably more people... well, I hope this gets really good! It does sound promising! :)

Archived