Y&R Discussion: Week of May 14th

• Members

Awww, my birdies are really sweet creatures, singing the most beautiful D/N "melody," it would be a crime to kill them! :) Regarding Karen, I think we'll see much more of her when Neil is brought out of mourning, waiting for his story to change direction and take shape on the page, then the stage.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope.

Yes he did. He was involved with both Nikki and Ashley.

ITA. MTS is overdue for a nom and/or win & though the writin is incredibly OOC for Nikki she is nailin it.

Doris is chillin on a cruise with Mamie & Rebecca.

Word, Ann_SS.

LMAO. Bucawwwwwwww!

• Members

Wonderful show!! I swear when EB cries the world cries with him, or at least I do!!! And Nikki I, almost, alomst want to see a pairing with David Chow!! She so had the ugly cry on today!!!

Melody Thomas Scott for an EMMY!!!

• Members

I'm tired of Nikki and Victor. I know they'll never be over, but if we get a little David and Nikki I'll be ok with that. They really should have hooked her up with Bobby a few years ago, but David would be nice too. I'd like them to develop the character more if he's going to stay past this latest 13 week committment though.

I loved it when Victoria showed up at JT's again. That little talk they had about trust was good. I like seeing some depth to Victoria.

Oh, how I wish Sharon had given Brad the cold shoulder when he showed up at her door. I'd love it, if she'd fall for Jack. Fraudly just does not deserve her.

Michael and Phyllis were sweet. I'm glad he stayed with her.

Poor Noah. That little boy is learning way too early how uncertain life can be.

• Members

Well yesturday another tear jerker. I am such a whimp. Well Michelle played Phyllis great and loved her scenes with Micheal espically towards the end when she question everything and said how angry she was.

Wow Eric and Melody killed it yesturday too. When Victor sat in the chair and said not my boy, not my boy, heart wrinching and finally something snap for Niki and she crumbled.

I dont know I guess I am in the few that dont want Niki and David. If she was going to cheat I wished it had been with Bobby that was their missed opportunity. I dont know.

• Members

Out of everyone that is in a strained relationship, all I hope for is that Brad turns out to be with NOBODY...That smug jerk couldn't comprehend what a relationship should be if you gave him a book on it. And his coming all up on Sharon's doorstep was something else..... He wants to keep tabs on her; throw his weight around in regards to her, yet, try to toss a snow job at Victoria who is learning (FINALLY) the truth about him. What is also funny is how he's trying to keep tabs on Victoria too...He might as well face the facts that his marriage to Victoria is over....Once the dust settles and the Newman family are all back together (that includes the return of Nick) Brad's cushy life with the Newman clan and the Newman money are history.

• Members

Uh-Huh. Like when he actually had the nerve to tell Victoria she wasn't being fair the other day, when she told him she knew how much he loves Sharon. I nearly spit out my soda when he said that. The man has some nerve, that's all I know.

• Members

The preview for tomorrow with his statement to Victor was a serious WTF! Nick isn't even buried yet, let alone a body found, and Brad's greedy butt already wants to hurry up and take Nicks' spot and job duties...That sumofabitch has some serious nerve! I'm reading somewhere where William Bardwell be once again on Brad's ass breathing fire under it about his past....Good Lawd, I hope Brad actually gets some just desserts scooped up and shoved down hims conceited ass.

• Members

I can't say I'm crazy about a Nikki/David pairing after all of the wonderful men she's been put with, most recently Bobby who David can't touch. I just wish they'd fire him already, the guy has chemistry with no one and is a waste of space. There is no way he can seriously compete with Victor so whats the point? At this point it would be more interesting to bring back Hope or Diane to shake up the marriage. With Diane you also get lots of good story for Jack with Kyle so she'd be a good return.

Todays show was a dud to me. For months Paul has been investigating Jana? Why didn't they tell us this?! And I can't get excited about Paul and Maggie when they'll only be shown for plot driven purposes, like all the other romances on the show. But they are still insanely cute together.

Victoria and JT are boring to me, I wish they'd put her back with Neil.

• Members

The problem with the character of Brad is that he's always the same; nothing about him ever changes... I mean, with Victor, we got to see different layers to him; not only did we just see him as a ruthless businessman, but we also saw him at his most vulnerable.... the same can be said for Nikki and Jack. But Brad? Please...He's still the same ole smug bastard that he'll always be...He can't even show much emotion, and when he does show emotion, you or at least I can tell that it's fake and for an agenda.

Okay, on another note. Did anyone else see the walls slowly closing in on GloHo? or at least HOPE for it when she got that Evan fool involved in her latest and most STUPID stunt? Gloria may have sealed her fate by putting her trust in that character...and I hope that he's the fool to bring her down.....but then again, LATHAM has a hard on for Gloria and the Fishers, so I'm wishing for too much on that level.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ May 16 2007, 03:23 PM)
Victoria and JT are boring to me, I wish they'd put her back with Neil.

The ONLY way that Neil and Victoria would ever work for me is if Heather Tom was doing the job...Amelia in the scenes she did have with Kristoff were boring as hell to me...she didn't even sound like Victoria in those scenes she did have.

Archived