PSNS: A secret is revealed for real this time!

• Members

5/21-Ethan and Theresa are trapped in a burning mausoleum and a disguised Fancy, finds Sheridan trying to seduce Luis in the infirmary.

5/22-Theresa finally tells Ethan that he is little Ethan's father. Paloma overhears Chad talking to Noah about his extramarital affair.

Sneak Peeks (week of May 14)

Theresa and Whitney take pregnancy tests.

Ethan gets some action in the closet.

Paloma gets her hands on intriguing evidence.

Noah learns a Harmony secret.

5/15-Endora engages in gorilla warfare.

Week of 5/21:

Theresa and Ethan are engulfed in flames.

Whitney catches Chad and Vincent.

Julian learns the truth about his son.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, but Theresa took it back and said she meant something else.

The "Finally" implies that this is for real after all.

I haven't read anything about the "passing out", so I don't believe that aspect of it. I believe Ethan will find out the truth once and for all this time.

• Members

Theresa telling Ethan he's little Ethan's father isn't the same as Ethan hearing it, understanding it, believing it and accepting it. Then there's the ever popular Theresa telling Ethan and then saying he misunderstood when he tries to clarify.

This is Passions. They drop a bomb and then take it back all the time.

• Members

Yeah right, reveal something. Whatever. Even if he hears and understands they can always give him amnesia or have him doubt himself later or something. "The smoke made me lightheaded." It's Passions. Nothing can be trusted, which really sucks for TPTB because they've set it up such that it's really, really hard for people to take genuine enjoyment from a reveal, assuming one ever happens.

But- a fire! Fire on Passions is always a good thing.

• Members

these spoilers sound very interesting. For the first time in a year, I am looking forward to watch Passions. Gorilla warfare?LMAO!! Endora is the cuttest thing in soaps EVER!!! I love her facial expressions. Her and Tabby have GREAT chemistry. Very natural.

P.S. I wonder if JER is gay himself?

Archived