DAYS: MAJOR Chelsea Spoiler

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This summer..the return of Reibert...he comes to Salem and has sex with Chelsea...Chelsea falls for Dr. Reibert but Dr Reibert doesn't want her cuz Dr. Reibert USED Chelsea..SHOCKING! What will Nick do to Dr. Reibert when he finds out that Dr. Reibert USED Chelsea? Will Dr. Reibert DIE? Will Nick go to jail for killing Dr. Reibert? LOOK OUT for this SHOCKING and FRONTBURNER story featuring Dr. Reibert!

• Members

Hmm, I'm not sure if I like the sound of that. If she loses her virginity with someone other than Nick, I'll be disappointed. But then again, if she loses her virginity with Nick, I think it's too soon to take 'em that far. Either way sucks, LoL

• Members

You really think so? Yes, Nick and Chelsea only became a couple in, what, January? However, they've been toying with their feelings for each other since November. That was 6 months ago. Not many soap couples wait that long. In daytime, 6 months is a long time. And I've personally found it that girls feel comfortable giving it up in 6 months to a year. ;):P:lol:

• Members

Well, she gave Max a blowjob on Darrin's like second day of work so I can see why people thought Chelsea had sex already. She did used to be a whore. She threw herself at Patrick like a dozen times.

Anyway. I am so over Nick. I don't care who he sticks his penis in, but I am sure it is a guy! He is totally bringing Chelsea down with him.

Archived