OLTL: Zach Roerig(ex Casey ATWT) has new role on OLTL.

• Members

I do believe he tried out for pilots this year and last but nothing happened this year. Not sure what way the whole thing with if he wanted to stay on ATWT longer or vice versa. Gotta pay the bills though so he might as well do something between now and next pilot season.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow...just what OLTL needs is another new character. I've never really heard of this guy before though until I saw Ryan's report on it. Ryan did the report because it involved someone from ATWT.

Is this guy any good? At least he's only recurring anyway.

• Members

End of Story as in to ME I think its ATWT loss. You can't convince me otherwise. Thats what end of story meant. NOT end of the debate. I don't see how you get that from that sentence that specifically says "I" in it and not "We the people". IF you had read my following comments you'd see that I said I'm NOT trying to convince you of anything (since I know you're in love with all the older actors) and that its just my opinion.

If I'm on the defense its because you specifically seem to attack me at every chance you get.

Regardless of the reason why ZR left or if he was let go by ATWT I think the show is worser without him. The next person will probably not have as good chemistry with Alex as Zach did and thats a shame in my book. He was getting better in my book and I really enjoyed the depth of his last scenes with Tom, Margo, and Madeline.

• Members

One Life is increasing the hunk quotient. I think Zach is the hottest guy on daytime. He wasn't the best actor on ATWT but he played his role well enough. He was in an Aaron Spelling pilot last year but the show didn't get picked up. He made a lot of contacts through that. Scott Porter from Friday Night Lights played Casey the week Zach was out in LA shooting the pilot.

• Members

He is actually a pretty decent actor, IMO. He has come such a long way since first starting. His chemistry with Alexandra Chando was amazing, to say the least and it is sad that they were always overshadowed by overrated Willen.

Archived