OLTL: Zach Roerig(ex Casey ATWT) has new role on OLTL.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for that comment. I agree as well. Zach and Alexandra were so cute together and they had the type of relationshp that could be fun. I always find Willen kinda stale and annoying because its so "grownuppy". I mean come on they're supposed to be young adults enjoying the best time of their lives. Instead Will and Gwen hardly seem to have fun. Casey and Maddie were always fun to watch for me because they exhibited that playfulness and childlike spirit that I love.

As someone else mentioned, Zach is the hottest guy in Daytime Television hands down. OLTL fans will definitely enjoy him...lol.

• Members

I am a huge ZR fan. I think he is a good actor. You are entitled to your own opinion.. I hope you change your mind when you see him on set!

I just recently got into Starr & Cole on OLTL. So Im really excited that he'll be on the other soap that I watch. I think its ATWT's loss & OLTL's gain.

• Members

OLTL is slowly falling trap to the teen problem. Thank god Starr is so awesome, historically relevant and has grown in front of us, otherwise they would be sinking faster than no one else. They have already introduced way too many new faces with this teen invasion and I really can't stand Cole. Urg.

Archived